Café Tartine Bangkok is an excellent café that serves authentic French breakfast and lunch dishes. Café Tartine is a popular spot to meet with friends over coffee. You can enjoy a baguette, healthy salad or even a rotisserie chicken. This French venue prides itself on its use of organic ingredients and freshly baked pastries. Café Tartine is located on Soi Ruam Rudee, 2 minutes’ walk from the Ploenchit BTS skytrain station.
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Vertigo & Moon Bar Rooftop Dining
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Shangri-La Hotel's Buffet Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Chao Phraya River Dinner Cruise
- Grand Palace & Emerald Buddha Half-Day Tour
The vibe at Café Tartine is peaceful and casual. The French manager is eager to please, as are all the staff. They offer a variety of sandwiches all priced around 200 baht. These include their famous Reuben and pork tenderloin sandwich. If you decide to stay awhile, you can order their special: pitcher of wine, a cheese plate, and a baguette to share. If you have room for dessert, definitely try the homemade crème brulee or the coconut panna cotta. Both desserts cost 100 baht. Don’t be fooled by the 99 baht breakfast—this deal merely consists of a hot drink, a shot of orange juice, and a croissant. This cafe is a delightful place that will remind you of Paris more so than Bangkok!
- Opening Hours: 07:00 - 21:00 (daily)
- BTS: Ploenchit
- Address: 65 Wireless Road (Entrance Soi Rumarudee), Lumpini
- Tel: +66 (0)2 168 5464