Calypso Cabaret in Bangkok is an entertaining show that takes place every night at Asiatique The Riverfront. Thailand is well known for ladyboys, and Calypso’s performers are keen to entertain and put on a good show by dressing up in exquisite costumes and miming to classic songs.
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Vertigo & Moon Bar Rooftop Dining
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Shangri-La Hotel's Buffet Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Chao Phraya River Dinner Cruise
- Grand Palace & Emerald Buddha Half-Day Tour
Interested in this tour? Book it here.
Highlights of Calypso Cabaret in Bangkok
The ladyboy cabaret show takes place within Warehouse 3, which sits near Asiatique’s town square. Decorated with rainbow neon lights, the auditorium can accommodate up to 350 people per show. Tickets come with a free drink and it's possible to purchase a dinner and show package.
Calypso Cabaret is quite an interactive show as performers tend to acknowledge everyone in the audience. The performance has a mix of English show tunes, Chinese love songs, Korean pop and traditional Japanese music. Everyone will be amazed by the energy of the performers, who dance their way through 2 shows a night with only a 15-minute break in between.
How to get to Calypso Cabaret in Bangkok
Calypso Cabaret is an excellent way to end the night in Bangkok. The easiest and fastest way to get to Asiatique The Waterfront is by boat. You can take the BTS Skytrain to Saphan Taksin Station. A pier of the same name offers free 10-minute shuttle to the area until 11.30pm.
Calypso Cabaret in Bangkok
- Opening Hours: Daily from 7.30pm to 8.40pm and from 9pm to 10.10pm
- Location: Asiatique The Riverfront (Warehouse 3), 2194 Charoenkrung 72-76 Rd, Prayakrai, Bangkorlaem, Bangkok 10120, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)2 688 1415