Brown Sugar Bangkok is a celebrated blues and jazz club featuring live music, and serving cocktails and Thai and international cuisine. Brown Sugar features live music from Tuesday to Sunday and has seen some of Thailand's most famous acts perform on its stage, including Tissue Paper and Attention Please from The Voice. Music starts from 21:00, but the bar fills up with music lovers earlier. The first set is usually acoustic, followed by something funkier and more upbeat as the night goes on.
Established in 1985, the bar is one of Bangkok's longest serving music bars and is one of its key night time attractions for visitors visiting the Old City. The bar gets very busy on the weekend, so make sure you book a table or get there well before 8.30pm.
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Floating Markets Cycling & Boat Tour
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Safari World & Marine Park Full-Day Tour With Buffet Lunch
- Muay Thai Live Performance
The restaurant at Brown Sugar serves up classic Thai food as well as Western classics, including classic American burger and fries for 140 Baht. The Thai food is recommended by visitors, with two main dishes and two beers costing around 600 Baht.
The bar also serves classic cocktails at around 280 Baht for a Long Island Iced Tea, while most beers cost around 160 Baht for local beers and 250 Baht for imported varieties. You can also purchase pitchers of beer for 400 Baht. Entrance to Brown Sugar Bangkok music club is free and the venue also features art exhibitions on selected days.
- Opening Hours: Tue - Thu, Sun: 17:00 - 01:00, Fri – Sat: 17:00 - 02:00
- Location: 469 Phrasumen road, Bawornniwes, Near Wanchat Bridge (Near Khaosan Road)
- Tel: +66 89 499 1378
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/brownsugarbangkok/