Brewski at Radisson Blu Plaza Bangkok is the city’s only rooftop craft beer bar. The view over Sukhumvit from 30 floors up is impressive, as is the unique concept of this vintage-inspired venue offering western pub food, a dozen beers and ciders on tap, and an incredible 100 craft brews. Brewski Bangkok is located on the rooftop of the Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel Bangkok, a five-minute walk from both the Asok BTS Skytrain station and the Sukhumvit MRT subway station.
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Vertigo & Moon Bar Rooftop Dining
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Shangri-La Hotel's Buffet Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Chao Phraya River Dinner Cruise
- Grand Palace & Emerald Buddha Half-Day Tour
Brewski Bangkok is the perfect place for a guys’ night out. The drinks are reasonably priced, and the staff make you feel right at home. While they do have a modest selection of Thai dishes, if you are craving western food, definitely try the fish and chips for 450 baht or the barbeque burger for 490 baht. Mouthwatering bar snacks include the mozzarella cheese bites and crispy olives. The Belgian ales and Trappist beers are listed at around 300 per bottle, and their draught selection costs around 200 to 300 baht for a pint – not bad at all for a rooftop bar!
More to discover in this hotel! Take a look...
Radisson Blu Plaza Bangkok
Radisson Blu Plaza Bangkok is a chic five star hotel with a fabulous location 200m away from Asok BTS Skytrain and Sukhumvit MRT Underground.The hotel is also walking distance to the charming Benjasiri Park.With 290 rooms, this hotel is sure to bring the best of this prestigious brand to downtown Bangkok, with smart suites decorated in a palette of coffee and cream shades with large windows offering uninterrupted views of the cityscape.Every room comes with a television, hot drinks and kettle, desk space, lounge corner and en suite bathroom that has both a tub and separate shower.Standard rooms start from a spacious 36 square metres so you are guaranteed a good amount of space. Read More...
- Opening Hours: 17:00-1:00 (daily)
- Location: 489 Sukhumvit Road Soi 27 (between Asok and Phrom Phong BTS Skytrain stations)
- MRT: Sukhumvit
- BTS: Asok
- Tel: +66 (0)2 302 3333