Blue Elephant Cooking School Bangkok is the perfect activity if you fancy trying your hand at preparing royal Thai cuisine. Whether you’re an amateur or a professional chef, the instructors here are passionate about their work and serious about providing high-quality lessons. The Blue Elephant Cooking School is part of the Blue Elephant Restaurant Bangkok. Housed in a renovated colonial-style building, the stunning architecture and sunlit rooms give this cooking school an air of sophistication.
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Vertigo & Moon Bar Rooftop Dining
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Shangri-La Hotel's Buffet Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Chao Phraya River Dinner Cruise
- Grand Palace & Emerald Buddha Half-Day Tour
The school’s kitchen is on the top floor of the building with cooking stations in one room and a classroom in another. We think Blue Elephant Cooking School is so enjoyable because they explain everything so clearly before you start cooking so you can really gain some valuable insights into Thai cuisine, as well as prepare it yourself and sample the fruit of your labour.
You can choose between morning classes, which run from 8:45 to 13:15, or afternoon classes, which run from 13:00-17:00. The morning classes include a trip to the local market to select ingredients led by the instructor. You can also opt for private lessons or book a week-long course. Learn how to prepare signature dishes such as steamed minced chicken and crabmeat, spicy seabass soup, and mung bean jasmine cake. Blue Elephant Cooking School Bangkok is located on South Sathorn Road, just one minute away from the Surasak BTS Skytrain station.
Blue Elephant Cooking School Bangkok
- Opening Hours: 11:30 - 14:30 and 18:30 - 22:30 (daily)
- BTS: Surasak
- Address: 233 South Sathorn Road, Kwaeng Yannawa, Khet Sathorn
- Tel: +66 (0)2 673 9353-8