Black Pagoda is the most exclusive bar and club in the naughty nightlife enclave of Patpong. The hard-to-find location and house DJs are a cut above the typical go-go bar format found elsewhere, plus there is a large club in the back offering more great tunes. Black Pagoda has touches of a burlesque club, although the elements of a go-go bar are still very much present, particularly in the bar area. The staff are great fun, and are happy to have a drink with you (Beers start from 130 baht; lady drinks from 175 baht).
Occupying the third floor of a rundown building on Patpong Soi 2, the bar area is suspended between two buildings – look up and you will see dancers in the windows, summoning people into the lifts. Entry is free.
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Floating Markets Cycling & Boat Tour
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Safari World & Marine Park Full-Day Tour With Buffet Lunch
- Muay Thai Live Performance
Black Pagoda is open every day from 19:00, with most of the action taking place in the bar area. On weekdays, the club is usually used to host people who want a more risqué dance show. Pool tables are available and the staff are happy to accompany you for a game.
Black Pagoda Bangkok
- Opening Hours: 19:00-03:00
- Location: Patpong Soi 2, Silom (opposite Foodland 24 hour supermarket)
- BTS: Sala Daeng
- Tel: +66 (0)89 523 4956
- Price Range: Free