The Best Pool Parties in Bangkok
Bangkok Pool Party Guide
Hitting a pool party in Bangkok is a great way to cool down in what is the hottest city on the planet, all whilst swimming, drinking and dancing alongside some of Thailand’s prettiest people. Plus, let’s face it, there’s only so many times you can escape to the air-conditioned haven of a shopping mall, or hide yourself away in the ice-cold temperatures of a cinema before you start to get a little bit bored.
From all-day, every day parties at funky outdoor pools, to the widely anticipated monthly events held at the luxurious Sofitel So Hotel overlooking Lumpini Park, here is your guide to the best pool parties in Bangkok - complete with all the essential information such as locations, times and entrance fees.Read More
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Floating Markets Cycling & Boat Tour
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Safari World & Marine Park Full-Day Tour With Buffet Lunch
- Muay Thai Live Performance
The once-a-month So Pool Party, set on the glamorous 10th floor of the designer Sofitel So Hotel Bangkok, is widely regarded as the best pool party in Bangkok. Running for eight hours (13:00-21:00) every last Saturday of the month, this playground for Bangkok’s most beautiful people (or at least those that think they are) welcomes a mostly young expat crowd, as well as a few groups of Thais and in-the-know tourists that want to get in on the fun.
What really helps Sofitel’s pool party stand out from the rest of the competition is the location; the open air pool and deck both overlook the vast green expanse of Read More...
- Opening Hours: 13:00-21:00 every last Saturday of the month
- Location: 10th floor, Sofitel So Hotel, 2 North Sathorn Road
- Price Range: Entrance: 400 baht (one free drink)
With free entry all day every day, eight different zones and a tempting menu of cheap cocktails and tapas, few can argue that that Ocean pool party is just about the best of its type in Bangkok.
The multi-storey venue, comprised of a poolside deck, bar, restaurant, club and spa offers more of a chilled-out vibe during the day, with many coming for a swim, sunbathe by the pool or a lunchtime snack. However, as night falls, particularly during their special events on the weekend, the party atmosphere rears its head, helped along by their resident DJs spinning house, techno and chart hits. Drinks start from 100 baht, and check Read More...
- Opening Hours: 10:00-01:00 Every Day
- Location: Livingstone’s Hotel, 7 Sukhumvit Soi 33
- Price Range: Entrance: Free
Ambar’s monthly dose of pool party fun welcomes a decent lineup of DJs alongside some tempting afternoon drinks promos and cheap poolside snacks to soak up all the booze. Set on the rooftop of Four Points by Sheraton on Sukhumvit 15, this may not be the tallest spot in the city, but the towering central Bangkok skyline makes for a cosy setting, and the small but pretty pool is framed by a glowing red arch that becomes all the more impressive as the sun goes down.
Whilst the pool party is only once a month, Ambar is open all day every day, and many of the items from their lengthy Read More...
- Opening Hours: 16:00-22:00 Saturday (once per month)
- Location: Four Points by Sheraton, Sukhumvit 15 Bangkok
- Price Range: Entrance: Free (subject to event)
Double Tree by Hilton
The rooftop at Sukhumvit’s Double Tree by Hilton provides another popular spot for pool parties in the city centre, with events here being staged on and off once or twice a month on the weekends. Expect feel good tunes, cheap drinks and slightly more of a touristy crowd compared to some many of the other popular pool parties in Bangkok.
The ever-changing schedule of events at Double Tree is difficult to keep track of, but you can easily check their Facebook page to see when their next party is. Previous events have seen the party being completely taken over by the likes of the drum n bass event organisers Phatfunk as well as popular party outfit Soundset Sundays. The action takes place in and round their 7th floor pool and swanky Mosiac Bar.
Rate This Place: ( votes)
- Opening Hours: Sat/Sun, once or twice a month
- Location: Double Tree by Hilton 18/1 Soi Sukhumvit 26, Bangkok
- Price Range: Entrance: 0-400 baht