Baan Puen Bar Bangkok
Baan Puen Bar hosts live local music along with homemade food in a down-to-earth rooftop setting. Located on the 3rd-floor rooftop of Ekkamai Shopping Mall, the quirky bar has unusual furnishings, including a bunk bed, beanbags and a semi-industrial décor to help you relax and unwind. One of the best live music bars in Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 6pm to 1am
- Location: 3F Ekkamai Shopping Mall, Ekkamai 10 Soi Sukhumvit 63, Khlong Tan Nuea, Watthana, Bangkok 10110, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)86 659 1596
Brew Beers and Ciders
Brew Beers and Ciders, as the name suggests, stocks a large collection of local and imported beers, ciders and ales. It’s the place to go if you’re tired of the predictable Chang, Singha and Tiger, which you’ll find at just about every bar and nightclub in Bangkok. You’ll find an unbelievable range of draft and bottled Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 11am to 1am
- Location: The Commons, 335 Thonglor 17, Sukhumvit 55 Bangkok 10110, Thailand
Octave Rooftop Bar & Lounge
Octave Rooftop Bar & Lounge is a 4-storey nightlife venue within Bangkok Marriott Hotel Sukhumvit. It stays open all day, but the best time to visit is towards the evenings when you can enjoy impressive sunset views of Bangkok. Head for the top floor to find the pièce de resistance: a 360-degree rooftop with a circular Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 5pm to 2am
- Location: 5th-49th Floor, Bangkok Marriott Hotel Sukhumvit, 2 Sukhumvit Soi 57, Bangkok 10110, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)2 797 0000
Tuba Design Furniture & Restaurant
Tuba Design Furniture & Restaurant offers a varied Thai-Italian inspired menu and one of the longest cocktail lists in the city. Its quirky interior is part of its charm, with a life-sized Yoda statue, a 19th-century diving helmet, and Spiderman as décor. Part antique gallery, part bohemian hangout, Tuba feels more like an eccentric Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 11am to 2am
- Location: 34 Ekkamai 21 Alley, Khlong Tan Nuea, Watthana, Bangkok 10110, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)2 711 5500
Wine Bibber Sangria
Wine Bibber Sangria presents a great line-up of live music acts who perform on its downstairs stage, while live DJ sets take place on the 2nd floor on weekends. Events here are pretty diverse, so you might want to check their Facebook to see what’s coming up. Local bands often pay tributes to rock icons like Queen and Eric Clapton at Wine Bibber Sangria. This lively Thonglor wine bar is around 450 metres north of the Ekkamai BTS Skytrain Station.
- Opening Hours: Monday–Saturday from 6pm to 2am (closed on Sundays)
- Location: 56/2, 56/3 Soi Sukhumvit 63, Phra Khanong Nuea, Watthana, Bangkok 10110, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)2 391 2231
Wanderlust Rooftop Bar
Wanderlust Rooftop Bar delivers a funky, urban garden feel with its grassy lawn, wooden seating arrangements, fairy lights, and summery indie soundtrack. The food menu includes burgers, ribs and steak, while drinks range from imported beers to everyday cocktails with a twist. A must-try is the strawberry mojito and Ocean 10 (long island iced tea with Blue Curacao). Wanderlust Rooftop Bar is on Thonglor Soi 13, around 1.3 km north of the Thong Lo BTS Skytrain Station.
- Opening Hours: Daily from 6pm to 2am
- Location: 5/F, Nakiya Japanese Restaurant Building, Thonglor Soi 13, Bangkok 10110, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)88 696 9445
WTF Gallery and Café
WTF Gallery and Café is one of the most easy-going places to drink around Thonglor. The 3-storey bar has a small bar, with retro décors such as floral tiles and vintage movie posters. Its music policy focuses on jazz, Afro, Latin soul, hip-hop, and house. It has an innovative cocktail list and some tasty tapas comfort Read More...
- Opening Hours: Tuesday–Sunday from 5pm to 1am (closed on Mondays)
- Location: 7 Sukhumvit Soi 51 Bangkok 10110, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)2 662 6246
After You Dessert Café
After You Dessert Café is a hot spot for sweet-toothed Bangkokians, who often wait in long lines to enjoy its signature Shibuya honey toast topped with whipped cream and ice cream. The menu also includes seasonal yet equally decadent variations like Ferrero, matcha, and even cheddar cheese. Kakigori (Japanese shaved ice) is also a must-try, with Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 11am to midnight
- Location: J Avenue, Thonglor 15, Bangkok 10110, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)2 712 9266
Baan Khanitha Restaurant Thonglor
Baan Khanitha Restaurant Thonglor is a stylish dining room spread over multiple levels, serving traditional Thai food in a laidback and welcoming environment. The restaurant has modern Oriental elements, evoking the feeling of a Thai family home. It has won multiple awards over the years, making it an excellent spot for authentic Thai cuisine. There are Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 11am to 11pm
- Location: 31 Sukhumvit 53 Alley, Khlong Tan Nuea, Watthana, Bangkok 10110, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)2 259 8530
Bo.Lan is famous for initiating the concept of fine-dining Thai cuisine in Bangkok. You can sample age-old recipes made from the absolute best ingredients but presented with the flair of European haute cuisine. The owners received training from celebrity chef David Thompson, who founded the Michelin-starred Thai restaurant Nahm in London. Bo.Lan is within a 5-minute Read More...
- Opening Hours: Tuesday–Friday from 6pm to 10.30pm, Saturday–Sunday from 12pm to 2pm and from 6pm to 10.30pm (closed on Mondays)
- Location: 24 Sukhumvit 53 Alley, Khlong Tan Nuea, Watthana, Bangkok 10110, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)2 260 2962
Khua Kling Pak Sod
Khua Kling Pak Sod is a small and barely visible restaurant hidden down the narrow lane of Thonglor Soi 5. The entrance looks like a garage and the sign – written only in Thai – is smaller than a shoebox. However, it’s consistently packed on weekends as it’s one of the few places in Bangkok that Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 11am to 9.30pm
- Location: 98/1 Sukhumvit 53 Alley, Khlong Tan Nuea, Watthana, Bangkok 10110, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)2 185 3977
ROAST Coffee & Eatery
ROAST Coffee & Eatery is one of Thonglor’s most popular brunch spots, serving not only a great caffeine hit, but a delicious selection of comforting international dishes. Hearty meals like Croque Monsieur, cranberry brioche French toast, and American pancakes are must-tries at this large and airy restaurant. ROAST occupies the top floor of The Commons, a Read More...
- Opening Hours: Monday–Thursday from 10am to 11pm, Friday–Saturday from 9am to 11pm, Sunday from 9am to 10pm
- Location: The Commons, 335 Thong Lo 17 Alley, Khlong Tan Nuea, Watthana, Bangkok 10110, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)2 185 2865
Sole Mio is an authentic Italian restaurant and pizzeria on Akkhara Phat Alley, near Nihonmura Mall Thonglor. Operated by a team from Turin and Rome, this great-value trattoria stands out as they have a clear pedigree at delivering dishes you know so well at an unbelievably good price. Standouts from its extensive food menu include the Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 11.30am to 11pm
- Location: 81 Akkhara Phat Alley, Khlong Tan Nuea, Watthana, Bangkok 10110, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)89 777 9450
Soul Food Mahanakorn
Soul Food Mahanakorn serves up popular regional dishes in a cosy wood-lined setting. If you are looking for a great evening with delicious Thai food, this is the place to go. Must-tries include the Issan chicken wings with naam jim (chilli, fish sauce, vinegar and sugar), sticky tamarind ribs, and sea bass grilled in banana leaf. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 5.30pm to 11.30pm
- Location: 56/10 Sukhumvit Soi 55, Bangkok, 10110 Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)2 714 7708
Supanniga Eating Room
Supanniga Eating Room serves an appetising range of traditional Thai dishes from Trat (by the east coast) and Khon Kaen (northeast). With comfortable and chic décor, an outside terrace, and some strong martinis, this Thonglor restaurant is often packed on weekends. Located on Soi 8, Supanniga Eating Room is around a 10-minute walk of the Thong Lo Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 11.30am to 2.30pm and from 5.30pm to 11pm
- Location: 160/11 55 Sukhumvit Rd, Khlong Toei Nuea, Watthana, Bangkok 10110, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)2 714 7508