Benjasiri Park is one of the best parks in downtown Bangkok and is very popular though out the day and early evening. Located in the Phrom Phong area of Sukhumvit you will find people jogging and practicing yoga, keep fit, volleyball, basketball, sepak takraw skateboarding and children playing on one of two separate playgrounds. Built in 1992, this is quite a compact Bangkok park but the space has been maximised. There is a central lake with grass and trees surrounding it, sports facilities towards the back end of the park and a running track on the periphery. Modern art sculptures are dotted around too.
There are a couple of food and drinks kiosks selling ice creams, drinks and simple snacks. Benjasiri Park is also popular for relaxing on the grass with friends under the shade of a tree. It is easy to spot squirrels running between the branches too. In the central lake you will find many fish and turtles.
Benjasiri Park is very easy to find, located at the foot of the BTS Skytrain at Phrom Phong. There is a large image of Queen Sirikit in gold at the entrance to the park.
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Floating Markets Cycling & Boat Tour
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Safari World & Marine Park Full-Day Tour With Buffet Lunch
- Muay Thai Live Performance
- Opening Hours: 05:00-21:00
- Location: Sukhumvit Road, Phrom Phong (located in front of Phrom Phong BTS Sktrain Station)
- Tel: +66 (0)2 262 0810