Beam Nightclub Bangkok is one of the liveliest underground dance clubs in Bangkok, which brings underground house and techno music to the city’s choices for late-night partying. The music policy here is strictly adhering to the ‘cooler’ elements of the dance music scene so don’t expect to hear any vocal EDM tracks.
The music style you’re most likely to hear is minimal and deep tech-house in the bare, dark main room that’s more reminiscent of European dance clubs than the glitzy and glamourous style of partying often preferred by Thais. The VOID Acoustics sound system at Beam Club Bangkok is incredibly good, as is the LED laser and light show.
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Vertigo & Moon Bar Rooftop Dining
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Shangri-La Hotel's Buffet Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Chao Phraya River Dinner Cruise
- Grand Palace & Emerald Buddha Half-Day Tour
Clubbing at Beam in Bangkok
The DJ lineup at Beam Club focuses on bringing over critically-acclaimed international DJs from Europe, Asia and the US, who aren’t perhaps famous names in the wider clubbing community but are definitely up-and-coming artists with a unique style to get you on your feet.
Open from Wednesday to Saturday until 3am, Beam Club offers something different to other clubs in Sukhumvit. Although the crowd is still mostly young, wealthy Thais at present, more and more expats and night owls visiting Bangkok will love this more chilled style of a dance club.
Located on Thonglor (Sukhumvit Soi 55), Beam Nightclub Bangkok is part of an upscale lifestyle mall called 72 Courtyard.
Beam Nightclub Bangkok
- Opening Hours: Wednesday–Saturday from 9pm to 2am (closed Sunday–Tuesday)
- Location: 72 Soi Sukhumvit 55, Klongton Nua, Watthana, Bangkok 10110, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)2 392 7750