Beam Nightclub Bangkok is one of the latest underground dance clubs to open in the city, bringing underground house and techno music to Bangkok’s bass heads. The music policy is strictly adhering to the ‘cooler’ elements of the dance music scene so don’t expect to hear and vocal EDM tracks. The music style you are most likely to hear is minimal and deep tech-house in the bare, dark main room that is more reminiscent of European dance clubs than the glitzy and glamourous style of partying often preferred by Thais. The VOID Acoustics sound system at Beam Club Bangkok is incredibly good, as is the LED laser and light show.
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Vertigo & Moon Bar Rooftop Dining
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Shangri-La Hotel's Buffet Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Chao Phraya River Dinner Cruise
- Grand Palace & Emerald Buddha Half-Day Tour
The DJ lineup at Beam Club focuses on bringing over critically-acclaimed international DJs from Europe, Asia and the US, who aren’t perhaps famous names in the wider clubbing community but are definitely up-and-coming artists with a unique style to get you on your feet. For DJ lineups, check out their Facebook page (link below).
Open from Wednesday to Saturday until 03:00, Beam Club offers something different to other clubs in Sukhumvit. Although the crowd is still mostly young, wealthy Thai at present, we think more and more expats and night-owl visitors to Bangkok will love this more chilled style of dance club.
Located on Thonglor (Sukhumvit Soi 55), Beam Nightclub Bangkok is part of upscale lifestyle mall called 72 Courtyard.
Beam Nightclub Bangkok
- Opening Hours: Wed - Sat 20:00 - 03:00
- Address: 72 Courtyard Mall, Thonglor (Sukhumvit Soi 55)
- Tel: +66 (0)2 392 7750
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/beamclubbkk/