Bangkok Protests 2014
Tourist Safety Information - Things to know if you travel to Bangkok0
Bangkok is pretty much back to normal as the protest has now ceased in 99% of the city. There is only one stage and it is centred around Lumpini Park. We recommend avoiding this area, but everywhere else in Bangkok has returned to life as normal. All tourist attractions, temples and shopping malls are open.
If you are wondering whether to visit Bangkok soon we say 'stop thinking and start booking...preferably on asiawebdirect.com!'
(Photo by Sithikorn Wongwudthianun)Read More
- Chao Phraya River Cruise with Dinner
- Half-Day Cooking Lesson at Blue Elephant Cooking School
- Siam Niramit Show
- Calypso Cabaret Show
- Temples & City Tour
- Grand Palace & Emerald Buddha Temple Tour
- Shangri-La Hotel's Buffet Dinner Cruise
- Siam Niramit Show at the Grand Theatre with Dinner & Roundtrip Transfer
- Safari World Tour with Roundtrip Transfer
- Golden Buddha, Reclining Buddha, Marble Temple & Gems Gallery Tour
Now that the protestors have moved to Lumpini Park, Siam Paragon, Siam Center, Terminal 21 and MBK are open as usual. There shouldn't be any issues with shopping in Bangkok at the moment. (Photo shows Central world area which is now back to business as usual)Rate This Place: ( votes)