Bangkok is pretty much back to normal as the protest has now ceased in 99% of the city. There is only one stage and it is centred around Lumpini Park. We recommend avoiding this area, but everywhere else in Bangkok has returned to life as normal. All tourist attractions, temples and shopping malls are open.
If you are wondering whether to visit Bangkok soon we say 'stop thinking and start booking...preferably on asiawebdirect.com!'
(Photo by Sithikorn Wongwudthianun)
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Vertigo & Moon Bar Rooftop Dining
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Shangri-La Hotel's Buffet Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Chao Phraya River Dinner Cruise
- Grand Palace & Emerald Buddha Half-Day Tour