Bangkok CityCity Gallery is a contemporary art gallery in the Sathorn district of Bangkok featuring work by local artists in various forms, including paintings, sculptures, videos and live performance.
One of Bangkok's only custom-built art galleries, the Bangkok Citycity Gallery is situated in the heart of the city's commercial area in one of the few open spaces left in the city. The unique modern building stands out from its surroundings and has a welcoming presence inviting visitors to enter and view the latest exhibitions.
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Floating Markets Cycling & Boat Tour
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Safari World & Marine Park Full-Day Tour With Buffet Lunch
- Muay Thai Live Performance
Featuring work from local up and coming artists, all of the artwork on display benefits from the blank canvas design in the building's interior, and plenty of natural light. The modern minimalist structure is ideal for artists to showcase their work and add their own creative touch to presentations. The gallery's opening exhibition was by Wisut Ponnimut, a Thai cartoonist whose work was presented across a series of tunnels, and was a huge success across the art scene of Bangkok. Recently, the celebrated graffiti artist, Alex Face, held an exhibition featuring his most famous creation, a 3-eyed boy in a rabbit costume.
The gallery hosts live events and features new artists regularly so key an eye on the calendar for the latest. Entrance is free and the gallery also has a cafe just next to the building for a coffee break or snack.
Bangkok CityCity Gallery
- Opening Hours: Wed - Sun 13:00 – 19:00
- Address: 13/3 Sathorn 1 South Sathorn Rd. Thung Maha Mek Sathorn Bangkok 10120
- Tel: +66 (0)83 087 2725