The Bamboo Bar at Mandarin Oriental Bangkok is the place for classic jazz in Bangkok – from seductive hits to up-tempo bebop, you can enjoy the likes of John Coltrane, Chet Baker, and Ella Fitzgerald on any night. Located on the ground floor, this sophisticated venue evokes a classy 1950s charm.
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Vertigo & Moon Bar Rooftop Dining
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Shangri-La Hotel's Buffet Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Chao Phraya River Dinner Cruise
- Grand Palace & Emerald Buddha Half-Day Tour
Highlights of The Bamboo Bar in Bangkok
This live jazz bar is a mix of dark wood and marble, leather and rattan, with low lights and a mirrored ceiling. Bands perform 6 nights a week at The Bamboo Bar Bangkok – on Sundays, you can enjoy instrumental performances by a 3-piece backing band (bass, drums and sax).
Its award-winning mixologist team provides barrel-aged and fruit-infused liquors, using fancy tricks like mist and foam. The Bamboo Bar's Compass menu lists unique cocktails inspired by various regions of Thailand. A standout is Cashew Down South, which consists of Chalong Bay rum, cashew nuts, basil, cucumber and spiced pineapple.
Good to know about The Bamboo Bar at Mandarin Oriental Bangkok
You can get to Mandarin Oriental Bangkok via a complimentary shuttle boat from Sathorn Pier, which is next to the Saphan Taksin BTS Skytrain Station. Live music at The Bamboo Bar starts from 9pm and ends at midnight from Sundays to Thursdays (12.45am on Fridays and Saturdays).
More to discover in this hotel! Take a look...
Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok
The legendary service of The Mandarin Oriental Bangkok dates back 125 years when it was first opened as a seamans lodge along the Chao Phraya River.It typifies a golden age of travel and attends the needs of guests at the highest levels.The recently retired legendary General Manager of the hotel, Kurt Wachtveitl, has spent 41 years ensuring that the Oriental has no rival for excellence of comfort, dignity and style. Read More...
The Bamboo Bar at Mandarin Oriental Bangkok
- Opening Hours: Sunday–Thursday from 5pm to 1am, Friday–Saturday from 5pm to 2am
- Location: Mandarin Oriental Bangkok, 48 Oriental Avenue, Bangkok 10500, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)2 659 9000