Attitude Rooftop at Avani Bangkok Hotel is a Riverside cocktail bar that offers an excellent place to head to in the evening for a few drinks with friends. This modern bar has stunning views and an extensive cocktail menu. The Attitude Rooftop is on the twenty-sixth floor of the Avani Riverside Bangkok Hotel, which is a 15-minute ferry ride away from the Saphan Taksin BTS Skytrain station (there is a free shuttle ferry from Sathorn Pier in front of the Skytrain station).
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Vertigo & Moon Bar Rooftop Dining
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Shangri-La Hotel's Buffet Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Chao Phraya River Dinner Cruise
- Grand Palace & Emerald Buddha Half-Day Tour
Attitude Rooftop at Avani Bangkok is a stylish venue overlooking the Chao Phraya River. The city skyline is breathtaking, especially the view of the lit-up Big Wheel at Asiatique Night Market on the opposite bank of the river. The vibe is definitely on the hip side; the DJ and mixologist please the crowds up at the bar and lounging by the pool, cocktails in hand. While there are some hoppy beers, the drink menu mainly consists of creations with names like “Pinky Chihuahua” and the “Japanese Slipper,” which run between 300 and 400 baht per glass. If you’re feeling hungry, the Boston lobster and Galician rib eye steak are both priced at 1,600 baht. There's also a number of lighter appetizers to nibble on, such as the caramel duck and madras prawns. If you like strong drinks and appreciate a good view, a trip to Attitude Rooftop Bangkok will be an evening well spent.
- Opening Hours: 17:30-1:00 (daily)
- Location: 257 Charoennakorn Road, Thonburi
- BTS: Saphan Taksin
- Tel: +66 (0)2 431 9100