The Fantastic World of Ashley Sutton
Bangkok's Most Creative Bar and Club Designer
Ashley Sutton is Bangkok’s most successful and in-demand designer of bars and clubs. His fantastical creations are always based around a unique concept, which envelopes you as you step through the doors. Australian-born Sutton has been inspired by such diverse settings as metal foundries, children’s orphanages and Chinese brothels. Having tried his luck in New York prior to his arrival in Bangkok, it seems it was a case of ‘right place, right time’ for one of Bangkok’s preeminent tastemakers as everything he turns his hand to has gone on to wild success.
After several years of designing and managing venues for other people, 'Ash' finally decided to open his own bar called A R Sutton Engineers Siam in 2014, and can usually be found there working on his celebrated small-batch gin, although new projects are constantly offered to him with ever more elaborate concepts, bigger budgets and demands. Find all of the bars and clubs designed by Ashley Sutton below.
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Calypso Cabaret Show
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Siam Niramit Show
- Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World with Private Roundtrip Transportation
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Dream World Excursion with Roundtrip Transfer