Artbox Bangkok is one of Bangkok’s trendiest outdoor markets. Also called Artboxthailand, it’s permanently located in Chuvit Garden, between the Asok and Nana BTS Skytrain Stations. Most stalls occupy giant metal shipping containers, while picnic tables and benches are scattered throughout the park. Live music in the evenings accompanies the market's rather laidback atmosphere.
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Vertigo & Moon Bar Rooftop Dining
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Shangri-La Hotel's Buffet Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Chao Phraya River Dinner Cruise
- Grand Palace & Emerald Buddha Half-Day Tour
Highlights of Artbox Bangkok
Artbox Bangkok appeals to a young crowd, thanks to stalls offering vintage fashion, handmade accessories, funky gadgets, and trendy home décor. You won’t find tacky tourist souvenirs at this open-air market – goods are still cheap, but there is a huge emphasis on local designers.
Throw in a few bars, a live music stage, and an axe-throwing experience, and you have yourself one of Bangkok’s coolest night markets. Food is also one of Artbox Bangkok’s main draws – just order from any one of the food trucks (expect gourmet-style burgers, seafood sets, and Thai street food), grab a seat, and dig in.
Entrance to Artbox Bangkok is free. The best time visit is on weekends and evenings when the market is at its liveliest.
- Opening Hours: Daily from 4pm to midnight
- Location: Chuvit Garden, Sukhumvit 10 Alley, Khlong Toei, Bangkok 10110, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)99 098 2332