Art in Paradise Bangkok at Esplanade Shopping Mall offers fun photo ops through surrealistic and 3D paintings. Also called the Trickeye Museum or 3D Museum Bangkok, it’s popular among families, couples and groups looking to spend a few hours, especially on rainy days.
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Vertigo & Moon Bar Rooftop Dining
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Shangri-La Hotel's Buffet Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Chao Phraya River Dinner Cruise
- Grand Palace & Emerald Buddha Half-Day Tour
Highlights of Art in Paradise Bangkok
Art in Paradise Bangkok and has several large rooms depicting unique themes, such as ‘Stairway to Hell’, 'Ride a Flying Carpet', and the ‘Coronation of the Emperor’. At first, it can be a bit overwhelming to see so many intricate scenes in each room, with people trying to find the best or the silliest pose. You’ll soon find yourself trying to strike a pose on a surfboard or above a fictional abyss.
There are markers with arrows on the floor to indicate the best angle. If you look in some hard-to-find corners, you’ll find photos by previous visitors to help you understand which pose works best with each scene.
Exploring Art in Paradise takes around 2 to 3 hours, depending on how much fun you are having. There’s no particular order to visit the rooms – there are so many scenes for you can go back and forth as you please.
Good to know about Art in Paradise Bangkok
Art in Paradise Bangkok occupies the 4th floor of Esplanade Shopping Mall. While it’s a little far from central Bangkok, you can get there by MRT train. The Thai Cultural Center MRT Station is right in front of the mall.
Art in Paradise Bangkok
- Opening Hours: Daily from 10am to 10pm
- Location: The Esplanade Mall, Ratchadapisek Rd, Din Daeng, Bangkok 10400, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)2 660 9130