All Six to Twelve at Urbana Langsuan (Fraser Place)
An affordable all day café for a casual bite to eat0
All Six to Twelve is housed on the ground floor of Urbana Langsuan (Fraser Place) on Langsuan Road. This light and airy monochrome café serves affordable fusion and international comfort food in a warehouse-style setting. It’s the ideal place for fun and relaxed dinner and drinks with friends. It’s also only a ten-minute walk from Chit Lom and is open from 06:00 till midnight.
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Calypso Cabaret Show
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Siam Niramit Show
- Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World with Private Roundtrip Transportation
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Dream World Excursion with Roundtrip Transfer
Don’t let the fact that it’s in long-stay apartment building put you off, as even from the outside this café looks smart, with a bold black and white colour scheme that continues inside. The large dining space has an industrial feel to it, with high ceilings, exposed brick work and lots of light. There are simple bistro style table and chairs around the room, with cosy seating in the bay windows. Sometimes it feels like you are in Brooklyn rather than Bangkok. They like to keep the place so cool it’s positively chilly so bring a jumper if you want to linger here.
It’s the place to come when you fancy breakfast for dinner or lunch for breakfast. All of the dishes on the menu are served throughout the day so you don’t feel strange ordering nachos for breakfast or a pot of tea and cake for dinner. There is a good selection, from a fancy twist on the cheese and ham toasted sandwich (they use focaccia and serve it with home-cooked potato chips) to comfort food like braised pork with mashed potato, asparagus and bacon. The prices are very reasonable but the food doesn’t suffer, everything tasted very fresh and tasty. It’s not all international; the café serves Thai and fusion too.
Drinks wise there is a good selection of tea, coffee and spirits, depending on what kind of pick me up you need. There is also a decent variety of cocktails if you are feeling a bit fancier. They rank them by strength, which is fun and influential. Has your day really been so bad that you can justify ordering something really strong? For those with a sweet tooth there is a small selection of desserts. We played it safe and ordered strawberry cheesecake (delicious and not too sweet) and the chocolate cake, which was disappointing – it just wasn’t chocolaty enough for my taste.
Open since early 2012, the crowd varies depending on the time of day. First thing it’s filled with people rushing to get breakfast, but come later in the day and it’s far more relaxed, with groups of office workers and local residents. At weekends it’s the perfect place for meeting up with friends for a long brunch or perhaps even dinner. A dinner for two with drinks costs around 1,000 baht.
See the Rates for Urbana Langsuan
All Six to Twelve
- Opening Hours: From 6:00 till midnight every day
- Location: About ten minutes walk from Chit Lom BTS on the left hand side of Langsuan. Walk up the drive that leads to Urbana Langsuan and it’s on the corner of the building.
- BTS: Chit Lom
- Address: All Six to Twelve, Urbana Langsuan (Fraser Place Langsuan), 55 Lang Suan Rd., Bangkok, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)2 2506799
You May Also Like