There are many ways to blow $100 over the course of a night in Bangkok, but set this amount aside for your hotel room and you’ll be surprised by just what you can afford.
One hundred dollars-a-night in many other capital cities equates to an average three-star box room, but having the same kind of budget in Bangkok means you can move up to a whole different class of hotel. These top picks guarantee not only luxury, convenient location, and great facilities, but also provide that ‘wow’ factor – setting them aside from the rest. Scroll down to see our 10 amazing hotels in Bangkok for under $100.
Please Note: Prices are subject to fluctuation, especially during peak season.
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Vertigo & Moon Bar Rooftop Dining
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Shangri-La Hotel's Buffet Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Chao Phraya River Dinner Cruise
- Grand Palace & Emerald Buddha Half-Day Tour
SSIP Boutique Dhevej BangkokKhao San
The SSIP Boutique is located in Khao San Road, Bangkok and is situated quite near the Vimanek Palace and Antana Samakhom.The Temple of Emerald Buddha is also relatively close as guests with vehicles will have access to Khao San Road.There is a coffee shop located within the hotel and guests will be served free breakfast each morning.Free wireless Internet is located onsite and additional amenities include a garden, tour assistance, and a terrace where guests can relax.Guestrooms come with amazing views of the courtyard and there are 20 rooms in the SSIP Boutique, each with air conditioning, a safe, and free bottled water. Read More...