Bangkok Sports and Activities
What to Do in Bangkok
One of the best things about Bangkok is that there is always something going on. You’ll never get bored here, whether you are looking to watch, participate or experience. From active days out to an afternoon of pampering, you are sure to find plenty of activities to enjoy.
Bangkok is famous for Muay Thai and massages, and of course there are plenty of ice-skating rinks and bowling alleys, but also more unusual activities like Tango classes and even surfing! If you want to take a break from shopping and sightseeing - or ensure you trip isn’t all about business meetings - you won't have to look far for something to do.
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Calypso Cabaret Show
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Siam Niramit Show
- Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World with Private Roundtrip Transportation
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Dream World Excursion with Roundtrip Transfer