If you and your children are looking for some action, head for one of Bangkok's fun parks! Whether the kids like wild roller coasters, drenching water rides, climbing on playgrounds or going on fairground rides, you can find all types of family entertainment and fun activities at Bangkok's in- and outdoor amusement parks. Entire parks are dedicated to water fun, animals and indoor fun!
Art in Paradise Bangkok
Art in Paradise, the very successful interactive attraction which started in Pattaya, is now open at Esplanade Shopping Mall on Ratchada road. Also refered by locals as the Trickeye Museum or 3D Museum, Art in Paradise is great fun for couples, friends and families to spend a few hilarious hours, especially on rainy days. Esplanade Mall Read More...
- Opening Hours: 10:00 - 22:00 (Ticket Booth closes at 21:00)
- Location: Esplanade Shopping Mall, 4th floor
- Address: Ratchadapisek Road, Din Daeng,Din Daeng, Bangkok, Thailand 10400
- Tel: +66 2 660 9130
- Price Range: 300 baht for adults, 200 for children
Dream World in Bangkok
Dream World Bangkok - A visit to Dream World theme park is a fun-filled, entertaining day out where, as the name suggests, children’s fantasies become realities: they can sleigh or make snow angels in Snow Land, ride a rollercoaster up Space Mountain, and meet Cinderella and Pocahontas all in one day. While Dream World’s high-octane rides Read More...
- Opening Hours: 10:00 - 17:00 daily, until 19:00 on holidays
- Location: 10 minutes north of Don Muang Airport at KM. Stone 7 on Rangsit-Ongkharak Road. By air-con bus, take No. 538 Victory Monument - Don Muang - Rachamonkolk or No. 523 (Mochit - Kasetsart University)
- Tel: +66 (0)2 533 1152
Dinosaur Planet Theme Park Bangkok
Dinosaur Planet Bangkok is a theme park dedicated to prehistoric beasts, from the snarling T-rex to packs of Velociraptors. Opening in 2016, the amusement park will be located in the Phrom Phong area of Sukhumvit and will feature up to 200 life size models of popular dinosaurs. This promises to be very popular a place to Read More...
- Location: Sukhumvit Road, Phrom Phong (next to Benjasiri Park)
Fantasia Lagoon Water Park at The Mall
Fantasia Lagoon is a relatively large and attractive water park built on the roof of The Mall Bangkae, which is very near Bangkok compared to the famous Dream World or Siam Park. Despite being opened for many years, the park is surprisingly unknown to tourists and only Thai locals come and play here. Fantasia Lagoon got Read More...
- Tel: 0-2487-1000.
- How to get there: 275 Moo 1, Petchkasem Rd. Phasicharoen Bangkok 10600.
275 หมู่ 1 ถ.เพชรเกษม แขวงบางแคเหนือ เขตภาษีเจริญกรุงเทพฯ 10600
Funarium Indoor Playground
If you want a guaranteed hit for the small children in your family, then Funarium Indoor Playground in Bangkok is the place to go. This large entertainment area may look like a warehouse from outside, but once you step inside and through the childproof gates - to prevent them from getting out, rather than in of Read More...
- Opening Hours: 09:00 – 19:00 every day
- Address: 111/1 Sukhumvit 26, Bangkok 10110
- Tel: +66 (0)2 665 6555
Imaginia Playland Bangkok
Imaginia Playland is now open on the third floor of Emporium Mall at Phrom Phong BTS, presenting the most modern, creative and downright fun kid’s activity in Bangkok since Kidzania opened up at Paragon a few years back.
But Imaginia is not only about having fun (although you would be fooled into thinking so seeing the Read More...
- Opening Hours: 10:00-20:00 daily
- Location: 3/F Emporium Mall, Phrom Phong BTS
- Tel: +66(0)2 664 8337
- Website: http://www.imaginiaplayland.com/
Kidzania Bangkok at Siam Paragon
Kidzania is the very latest and, without a doubt, most innovative addition to the 'edutainment' scene in Bangkok. This is unlike anything we have seen before and the level of fun has been raised to a brand new level. Kidzania, originally a Mexican company, has been opening family entertainment centers since 1999 in Santa Fe, then Read More...
- Opening Hours: Weekdays 10.00 - 17.00 • Weekend and Holidays 10.30 - 20.30
- Location: 5th floor of Siam Paragon
- BTS: Siam
- Price Range:
Weekdays: Adult (from 15 years old) : 425 Baht - Kids (4-14 years old) : 850 Baht - Toddlers (2-3 years old) : 425 Baht
Weekends and Holidays: Adult (from 15 years old) : 500 Baht - Kids (4-14 years old) : 1,000 Baht - Toddlers (2-3 years old) : 500 Baht
Kidzooona and Molly Fantasy at Gateway Ekkamai
Both kids and adults will love Kidzoona at Molly Fantasy on the 5th floor of Gateway Ekkamai Shopping Mall. Whether it’s too hot or too rainy to be outside in Bangkok, it’s the perfect place for younger children to let off some steam, with a soft play area, inflatable slides, an overly pink merry go round Read More...
- Opening Hours: daily from 10.00 – 21.00
- BTS: Ekamai
- Address: Gateway Ekkamai Mall, Sukhumvit Road
- Tel: +66 (0)2 108265052
- Price Range: Entrance: Children: 180 - 330 baht (parents 90 baht)
Leoland Water Park
Leoland Water Park is a huge rooftop water park set on top of Central City Bangna shopping mall on the eastern outskirts of Bangkok. This fun water park features waterslides, tube rides and sun beds! Not exactly located near the centre, but worth the trip when you combine it with some shopping at Central.
- Opening Hours: 11:00 - 18:00 (Monday - Friday); 10:00 - 19:00 (Saturday & Sunday)
- Location: Sixth Floor, Central City Bangna at Km.3 on Bangna-Trad Road
Safari World Zoo and Park
Safari World is a zoo for those who don't like zoos… of course like any animal parks it has some good and some not so good sides but here animals certainly do have huge amount of space to roam free.
Opened since 1988, Safari World is divided in two distinct areas: The open space of Safari Read More...
- Opening Hours: Safari Park: 9 am to 5 pm, Marine Park: 9 am to 6 pm
- Location: 99 Panyaintra Road, Samwatawantok, Klongsamwa
- Tel: 02 518 1000
- Price Range: Safari World: adults 400 Baht, children 300 Baht Marine Park: adults 700 Baht, children 450 Baht Both combined: adults 900 Baht, children 550 Baht
Siam Park City Bangkok
There is enough to see and do at Siam Park to spend an entire day here, with a large area dedicated to a water park with exhilarating slides, and a separate amusement park with some fantastic rides for both small and big kids – just don’t visit expecting Disneyland or other international standard parks you have Read More...
- Opening Hours: 10:00 – 18:00
- Address: 203 Suan Siam Rd., Kannayao, Bangkok 10230
- Tel: +66 (0)2 919 7200
- How to get there: For Taxi - สวนสยาม ทะเล-กรุงเทพฯ เดินทางสะดวกทั้งถนนเสรีไทย (5 กม. จากบางกะปิ) และถนนรามอินทรา (กม.12 ก่อนถึงมีนบุรี) อยู่ไม่ไกลจากสนามบินสุวรรณภูมิ (ถนนวงแหวนรอบนอกฝั่งตะวันออก ทางออกถนนเสรีไทย)
Snow Town Bangkok at Gateway Ekkamai
Snow Town Bangkok is an indoor themed village and play area with 30-40 cm of artificial snow located in Gateway Ekkamai shopping mall. Inside the air conditioned hall there is a Main Street with Japanese restaurants, shops and a playground. There is also a modest slope with sleighs and skis for rent so you can Read More...
- Opening Hours: Monday to Friday 11.00 - 22.00, Saturday - Sunday and Holidays 10.00 - 22.00
- Location: Fifth Floor, Gateway Ekkamai, Sukhumvit Road
- BTS: Ekkamai
- Price Range: From 80 baht for young children, 100 baht for older children and adults (gear rental and activities require additional fees)