Art in Paradise Bangkok
Art in Paradise is a highly successful interactive attraction that started in Pattaya and which opened at Bangkok’s Esplanade Shopping Mall on Ratchada road. The 3D trick-eye museum offers great fun for couples, friends and families to spend a few hilarious hours, and is especially a great go-to on rainy days.
Located on the 4th floor Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 10am to 10pm
- Location: The Esplanade Mall, Ratchadapisek Rd, Din Daeng, Bangkok 10400, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)2 660 9130
Dream World in Bangkok
A visit to the Dream World Bangkok theme park is a fun-filled and entertaining day out where kids can live their childhood fantasies. They can sleigh or make snow angels in Snow Land, ride a rollercoaster up Space Mountain, and meet Cinderella and Pocahontas, all in one day.
While Dream World’s high-octane rides might not measure Read More...
- Opening Hours: Monday–Friday from 10am to 5pm, Saturday–Sunday from 10am to 7pm
- Location: 62 Village No. 1, Rangsit-Ongkharak Road, Bueng Yitho, Thanyaburi, Pathum Thani 12130, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)2 577 8666
Fantasia Lagoon Water Park at The Mall
Fantasia Lagoon is a relatively large and attractive water park built on the roof of The Mall Bangkae, which is very near Bangkok compared to the famous Dream World or Siam Park. Despite being opened for many years, the park was surprisingly unknown to tourists and only Thai locals come and play here.
But following refurbishment Read More...
- Opening Hours: Monday–Friday from 10.30am to 8.30pm, Saturday–Sunday from 10am to 8.30pm
- Location: The Mall Shopping Center, Ngamwongwan Branch, Bang Khae, Bang Kapi, Bangkok 10160, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)2 363 3119
Funarium Indoor Playground
If you want a guaranteed hit for the small children in your family, then Funarium Indoor Playground in Bangkok is the place to go. This large entertainment area may look like a warehouse from the outside, but once you step inside and through the childproof gates (to prevent them from getting out, rather than in, of Read More...
- Opening Hours: Monday–Thursday from 9am to 6pm, Friday–Sunday from 9am to 7pm
- Location: 111/1 Sukhumvit 26 Alley, Watthana, Bangkok 10120, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)2 665 6555
Imaginia Playland Bangkok
Imaginia Playland on the 3rd floor of Emporium Mall at Phrom Phong BTS presents one of the most modern, creative and downright fun kid’s activities in Bangkok. Imaginia is not only about having fun (although you would be fooled into thinking so seeing the excited children running around like it’s Christmas morning).
The 2-floor space aims Read More...
- Opening Hours: Monday–Thursday from 10am to 7pm, Friday–Sunday from 10am to 8pm
- Location: Location: The Emporium Shopping Complex 3rd Floor, 24 Sukhumvit Rd., Klongton, Klongtoey, Bangkok, Thailand 10110
- Tel: +66 (0)2 664 8338
Kidzania Bangkok at Siam Paragon
Kidzania is without a doubt a most innovative addition to the 'edutainment' scene in Bangkok and offers a higher level of fun. Kidzania, originally a Mexican company, has been opening family entertainment centres since 1999 in Santa Fe, followed by over a dozen additional locations around the world.
At first, this appears to be another cute Read More...
- Opening Hours: Monday–Friday from 10am to 5pm, Saturday–Sunday from 10.30am to 8.30pm
- Location: 5th Floor, Siam Paragon, 991 Rama I Rd, Pathum Wan, Pathum Wan, Bangkok 10330, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)2 683 1888
Kidzooona and Molly Fantasy at Gateway Ekkamai
Both kids and adults will love Kidzoona at Molly Fantasy, on the 5th floor of Gateway Ekkamai Shopping Mall. Whether it’s too hot or too rainy to be outside in Bangkok, it’s the perfect place for younger children to let off some steam, with a soft play area, inflatable slides, an overly pink merry go round Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 10am to 9pm
- Location: Gateway Ekamai Shopping Mall, 2nd Floor, 22 Sukhumvit Road, Khlong Toei, Phra Khanong, Bangkok 10110, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)65 524 1746
Leoland Water Park
Leoland Water Park is a huge rooftop waterpark set on top of the Central City Bangna shopping mall on the eastern outskirts of Bangkok. This fun water park features waterslides, tube rides and sun loungers. Not exactly located near the city centre, but it’s well worth the trip when you combine it with some shopping at Central.
- Opening Hours: Monday–Friday from 11am to 6pm, Saturday and Sunday from 10am to 7pm
- Location: Central City Shopping Mall, 6th Floor, 585 Debaratna Rd, Bang Na, Bangkok 10260, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)2 763 6000
Safari World Zoo and Park
Safari World is a zoo for those who don't like zoos… of course, like any animal parks, it has some good and some not-so-good sides but the animals here certainly do have a huge amount of space to roam free.
Opened since 1988, Safari World is divided into 2 distinct areas. The open space of Safari Read More...
- Opening Hours: Safari Park: daily from 9am to 5pm. Marine Park: daily from 9am to 6pm
- Location: 99 Panya Intra Road, Samwatawantok, Klongsamwa, Bangkok 10510, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)2 914 4100
Siam Park City Bangkok
There’s enough to see and do at Siam Park to spend an entire day here, with a large area dedicated to a waterpark with exhilarating slides, and a separate amusement park with some fantastic rides for both small and big kids – just don’t visit expecting Disneyland or other international standard parks you have visited before. Read More...
- Opening Hours: Daily from 10am to 6pm
- Location: 203 Suan Siam Rd, Kannayao, Bangkok 10230, Thailand
- Tel: +66 (0)2 919 7200