Queen Sirikit National Convention Center
Multi-Purpose Events Venue in Bangkok0
Queen Sirikit National Convention Center (QSNCC) is one of the most popular multi-purpose events venues in Bangkok, and is conveniently located in the city centre near Sukhumvit Road. Just like similar centres such as BITEC and the IMPACT Arena, the venue regularly stages international exhibitions, conventions, meetings and summits.
Located in downtown Bangkok, Queen Sirikit National Convention Center can be accessed directly from its namesake MRT Station, or found a short walk or taxi ride away from Asok BTS Station and Sukhumvit MRT Underground. It’s next door to green expanse of Benjakiti Park, and the popular Terminal 21 shopping mall is another point of reference just a short walk away.Read More
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Floating Markets Cycling & Boat Tour
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Safari World & Marine Park Full-Day Tour With Buffet Lunch
- Muay Thai Live Performance
What really makes Queen Sirikit National Convention Center standout from Bangkok’s other exhibition centres is its unique design, with its red, triangular-shaped entrance replicating a traditional Buddhist temple, while some impressively-large slanted windows front the main golden-coloured complex.
QSNCC was opened on August 29, 1991, by Their Majesties King Bhumibol Adulyadej and Queen Sirikit. The centre was named after Queen Sirikit in honor of Her Majesty’s 60th birthday.
For the past two-and-a-half decades, the centre has hosted thousands of events, including weddings, music concerts, international summits and corporate meetings. Although smaller in size compared to some of Bangkok’s other multi-purpose venues, QSNCC can still hold up to 6,000 people in the main ‘Plenary Hall’, which provides seating in a theatre-style space. There is also a ballroom, outdoor plaza, atrium, and numerous meeting rooms which can all be rented out privately.
Other facilities at Queen Sirikit National Convention Center include a free Wi-Fi zone, food plaza, bank, press room, convenience store, kid’s corner and the whole venue is wheelchair accessible.
Queen Sirikit National Convention Center0
Rate This Place: ( votes)
- Location: Queen Sirikit National Convention Center (QSNCC), 60 New Rachadapisek Road
- MRT: Queen Sirikit National Convention Center
- Tel: +66(0) 229 3000