BITEC Exhibition Centre Bangkok, located in Bangna, is one of the largest convention centres and exhibition halls in Thailand. The massive, multi-purpose building covers a total floor space of over 50,000 square metres, and is located on the Bang Na – Trad Highway, not too far from the Bang Na BTS Skytrain Station in the eastern suburbs of Bangkok.
BITEC Bangna was opened in 1997 and has remained a popular place for exhibitions, conventions, live music concerts and trade events in Bangkok.
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Floating Markets Cycling & Boat Tour
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Safari World & Marine Park Full-Day Tour With Buffet Lunch
- Muay Thai Live Performance
Popular annual events at BITIC include the motor shows, Cosmex and Bangkok Comic Con, whilst the venue is also equipped to stage international music concerts, such as Road to Ultra and Together Festival. A full list of their upcoming events can be viewed at www.bitec.co.th/events-en.
In terms of facilities, Bangkok International Trade and Exhibition Centre offers onsite parking, a welcome hall, a selection of small VIP rooms, business centre and kids area. In 2014, they also opened a separate smaller event hall which takes on an interesting curved design, and can comfortably seat up to 3,000 people.
BITEC Bangna is set a little outside from the main Bangkok city centre, located on a popular highway leading to the airport. However, plenty of hotels are just a short walk or taxi ride away from the convention centre; a full list of our Bangna Hotels can be found here.
For those coming from central Bangkok, a taxi ride during off-peak hours should take around 20-40 minutes, and those coming by BTS Skytrain should alight at Bang Na station and walk from there.
- BTS: Bangna
- Address: 88th Bangna Trad Road, Bang Na
- Tel: +66(0)2 366 9797