Bangkok Health & Medical
Planning your vacation to Thailand should involve some preparations at home as well as taking certain precautions while you're in the country. Fortunately, there are no major health risks in Thailand that you wouldn't be able to prevent. Make sure you are up-to-date with your routine immunizations and inform yourself about additional jabs when planning travel to rural areas. Also, protect yourself from mosquito bites at all times, and be careful about what and where you eat.
But should for some reason medical attention be required, rest assured that Thailand provides excellent health services. In fact, medical services are so exceptional, that the Kingdom is increasingly becoming popular as a medical tourism destination.
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Calypso Cabaret Show
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Siam Niramit Show
- Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World with Private Roundtrip Transportation
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Dream World Excursion with Roundtrip Transfer