3-Day Hua Hin Explorer Cycling Tour
Multi-Day & Extended Tours
Explore the beautiful scenery of Hua Hin during this exhilarating 3-day bike tour. Experience Thai culture through serene lakes and rivers, lush plantations, delicious food, a relaxing cruise, and expansive views. Skip the hassle of booking hotels as your overnight stays are included in this experience.
Leave your Bangkok hotel and journey to the Damnoen Saduak Floating Market. Board a long-tail boat for a leisurely cruise through a maze of canals. Arrive at Wat Amphawan Chetiyaram and board your bikes to begin your cycle tour. Pedal past coconut plantations and fruit orchards while you enjoy the cool breeze. Indulge in a replenishing lunch at a riverside restaurant and continue toward a former timber mill, now a charming small hotel.
After a hearty breakfast, journey to Thailand's largest national park, Kaeng Krachan. Ride along the impressive lake shoreline and across the breathtaking dam while enjoying the cool breeze. Stop by tranquil areas to admire the view and capture some memorable photos. Retire for the day to a luxurious resort for a refreshing swim and delicious Thai dinner.
After a leisurely breakfast, saddle up for a ride just south of Hua Hin for beautiful views along the Pranburi coastline. Complete your journey with an indulgent local lunch before relaxing in your convenient transportation back to your Bangkok hotel.Read More
- Santorini Park Waterventures
- Half-Day Cha-am Morning Bicycle Tour
- Admission to Vana Nava Hua Hin Water Park with Transfers
- Khao Sam Roi Yot Sea Cruise
- Pran Buri River Trip
- Evening City Tour in a Tuk-Tuk with Dinner
- Full-Day Thai Cooking Class with Lunch
- Full-Day Tour to Kaeng Krachan National Park with Lunch
- Khao Sam Roi Yot National Park Full-Day Excursion
- Private Wat Mahathat, Khao Wang Palace & Tham Khao Luang Half-Day Tour