Hua Hin Short Tours
Petchburi is a charming historic town sitting astride the main road to Southern Thailand and has a number of temples with strong connections to the former capital of Ayuthaya. Some of the best examples of Ayuthaya’s mural paintings can be found here. Especially worth a visit is the glorious palace (now a national museum), which sits on a hilltop overlooking the town.
Another breathtaking site in Petchburi is Maruekathaiyawan Palace, a teak wood abode designed by King Rama VI and completed in 1924. It is commonly referred to a The Palace of Love and Hope, and walking around the grounds of this colourful and sprawling mansion with the prevailing sea breeze in your hair, you can really experience the same sensation as those who visited the palace close to 100 years ago.
A great option for a fun and family friendly activity is to take an exciting ride through the jungle on the back of on an elephant. The family of elephants are tame and lovable, and ensure a momeorable activity.Read More
- Santorini Park Waterventures
- Half-Day Cha-am Morning Bicycle Tour
- Admission to Vana Nava Hua Hin Water Park with Transfers
- Khao Sam Roi Yot Sea Cruise
- Pran Buri River Trip
- Evening City Tour in a Tuk-Tuk with Dinner
- Full-Day Thai Cooking Class with Lunch
- Full-Day Tour to Kaeng Krachan National Park with Lunch
- Khao Sam Roi Yot National Park Full-Day Excursion
- Private Wat Mahathat, Khao Wang Palace & Tham Khao Luang Half-Day Tour