Pa La-U Waterfall & Hill Tribe Tour
Hua Hin Full Day Tours
More than just a picturesque backdrop, Hua Hin’s scenic mountain ranges harbour one of Thailand’s richest and most biologically diverse forests. These refreshing oases are part of Kaeng Krachan National Park – Thailand’s largest national park – and are wonderful playgrounds for nature explorers.
This full-day tour takes you into the bountiful heartland of Kaeng Krachan (60km from Hua Hin town), home to the 11-tiered Pala-U Waterfalls, a Karen ethnic hill-tribe community, more than 400 species of birds, wild elephants, bears, tigers and a multitude of rare mammals, flora and fauna. What’s more, you can have the option to explore all these natural wonders on the back of an elephant!
In the morning, guests travel to the Pa La-U waterfall, in the afternoon choose between visiting the hill tribe village or elephant trekking.Read More
- Santorini Park Waterventures
- Half-Day Cha-am Morning Bicycle Tour
- Admission to Vana Nava Hua Hin Water Park with Transfers
- Khao Sam Roi Yot Sea Cruise
- Pran Buri River Trip
- Evening City Tour in a Tuk-Tuk with Dinner
- Full-Day Thai Cooking Class with Lunch
- Full-Day Tour to Kaeng Krachan National Park with Lunch
- Khao Sam Roi Yot National Park Full-Day Excursion
- Private Wat Mahathat, Khao Wang Palace & Tham Khao Luang Half-Day Tour