Pranburi Forest Park is a project registered under the Queen’s patronage that seeks to protect the local mangroves. The park spans an area of 3.17sqkm at the mouth of the Pranburi River in the Klongkao- Klongkob National Reserve Forest, and features two nature trails that pass through awe-inspiring scenery.
- Santorini Park Waterventures
- Half-Day Cha-am Morning Bicycle Tour
- Admission to Vana Nava Hua Hin Water Park with Transfers
- Khao Sam Roi Yot Sea Cruise
- Pran Buri River Trip
- Evening City Tour in a Tuk-Tuk with Dinner
- Full-Day Thai Cooking Class with Lunch
- Full-Day Tour to Kaeng Krachan National Park with Lunch
- Khao Sam Roi Yot National Park Full-Day Excursion
- Private Wat Mahathat, Khao Wang Palace & Tham Khao Luang Half-Day Tour
Hugged by the pine-fringed beach and a dense mangrove forest, Pranburi Forest Park makes a delightful day excursion. It is located about 20km south of Hua Hin on Phetkasem Road. If you don’t drive, it’s a good idea to charter a song-taew from Hua Hin. You will find the park’s refreshing landscape and peaceful tranquility rewarding.
Highlights at Pranburi Forest Park
The park features two natural trails – raised wooden boardwalks – crisscrossing through a dense mangrove forest. Hugging the coast, the beach route offers views of the seashore and pine forest, while the mangrove nature trail takes you inland to explore a wealth of flora. Keep your eyes peeled for the animals that live here as you stand a good chance of seeing a porcupine, squirrel, chipmunk and even kingfishers. The Pranburi River winds through the forest and a small fishing village at the Pranburi Estuary (Pak Nam Pran) before flowing into the ocean. Long-tail boats are available for a 40-minute tour of the river.
Pranburi Forest Park
- Opening Hours: 24 hours
- Location: Pak Nam Pran (Pranburi)
- Tel: +66 (0)32 621 208