What to Do at Night in Pranburi
Pranburi is a quiet seaside resort that’s not exactly renowned for raucous nightlife. For that, you’re better off heading to Hua Hin 25km away, where there are a variety of places to go to like beer bars, local discos, Western-style pubs and venues where live music and entertainment can be enjoyed. A good night out in Pranburi would typically consist of a seafood dinner with friends, family or your romantic other half.
There are a handful of options to pursue here during the evenings. Resorts such as the Evason Six Senses have live entertainment and all the beachfront properties make perfect locations for sunset drinks.Read More
- Santorini Park Waterventures
- Half-Day Cha-am Morning Bicycle Tour
- Admission to Vana Nava Hua Hin Water Park with Transfers
- Khao Sam Roi Yot Sea Cruise
- Pran Buri River Trip
- Evening City Tour in a Tuk-Tuk with Dinner
- Full-Day Thai Cooking Class with Lunch
- Full-Day Tour to Kaeng Krachan National Park with Lunch
- Khao Sam Roi Yot National Park Full-Day Excursion
- Private Wat Mahathat, Khao Wang Palace & Tham Khao Luang Half-Day Tour
All Nightlife in Pranburi
The road that runs adjacent to the beach has a handful of local style bars where cheap drinks and snacks can be enjoyed in an ocean setting. The cocktails are particularly good value for money, with a Mai Thai weighing in at 120 baht you can enjoy the same view you get in an upmarket resort for a fraction of the price. A nice way to start the evening is come down to this area at sunset and take your drinks across the road to the actual beach – a perfect Thailand moment.
Shisha Bar at Villa Maroc
Shishas and hot summer evenings go hand in hand, so why not head over to the Villa Maroc’s shisha bar where the vibrant decor of North Africa radiates alluring mystic. Both the interior and al fresco terrace are laden with cushions, exotic lamps and scents that will stimulate your senses.
This ultimate in seaside chill-out lounges within the area, you can choose from a variety of fruity flavoured cocktails. To top it off the bar features Lebanese mezzehs, promising a unique feeling of Arabia in Asia.
- Opening Hours: 06:30-23:00
- Address: Villa Maroc Resort, 165/3 Moo 3 Paknampran
- Tel: +66 (0) 3263 0771
The Evason Beach Bar is a comfortable choice for an evening drink with its oversized cushioned couches where you can throw your shoes off while the in-house entertainers serenade you with some classic songs.
- Opening Hours: 10:00-24:00
- Address: Six Senses Hideaway Resort, 9 Moo 5 Paknampran Beach
- Tel: +66 (0) 32-632111