Everything you Need to Know about Pranburi Beach
Pranburi is home to the main water resource of the area, and is named after the River Pran which runs through it. ‘Paknam’ meaning river mouth and ‘Buri’ meaning town.
Sun, sand, pristine beaches, the clear waters of the Gulf of Thailand, a charming local village, several eco-attractions, and a convenient location just 30km south of Hua Hin are the main reasons for Pranburi’s fast-growing popularity.
It’s no longer a sleepy coastal village, but home to several world-class resorts ranging from very affordable accommodation to super-luxurious retreats that are spread out far apart to retain privacy and exclusivity. Ultimately, what attracts people to this part of the country is the unparalleled sense of privacy it manages to retain.Read More
- Santorini Park Waterventures
- Half-Day Cha-am Morning Bicycle Tour
- Admission to Vana Nava Hua Hin Water Park with Transfers
- Khao Sam Roi Yot Sea Cruise
- Pran Buri River Trip
- Evening City Tour in a Tuk-Tuk with Dinner
- Full-Day Thai Cooking Class with Lunch
- Full-Day Tour to Kaeng Krachan National Park with Lunch
- Khao Sam Roi Yot National Park Full-Day Excursion
- Private Wat Mahathat, Khao Wang Palace & Tham Khao Luang Half-Day Tour
Best Hotels in Pranburi
Map of Pranburi Beach