The So Sofitel Hua Hin Beach Party is, without doubt, the premier dance event taking place in Thailand’s iconic beach town, overlooking the stunning surrounds of Cha Am Beach. Scheduled for the first Saturday of every month, EDM and House music takes the crowd from an outdoor festival vibe in the early evening into a full on dance party late into the night. Since starting this outdoor dance party in early 2016, So Sofitel Hua Hin Beach Party has completely changed what a big night out Hua Hin can be. Come dressed in your hottest beach gear and be ready to dance the night away under the stars.
With the wide open beach on one side and a freshly laid lawn on the other, the party gets going around 17:00 with beach volleyball and a seafood barbeque for guests to enjoy, with many others choosing to laze on the oversized cabanas spread out over the grass and sand. This leads into a more intense party vibe once the sun sets.
- Santorini Park Waterventures
- Half-Day Cha-am Morning Bicycle Tour
- Admission to Vana Nava Hua Hin Water Park with Transfers
- Khao Sam Roi Yot Sea Cruise
- Pran Buri River Trip
- Evening City Tour in a Tuk-Tuk with Dinner
- Full-Day Thai Cooking Class with Lunch
- Full-Day Tour to Kaeng Krachan National Park with Lunch
- Khao Sam Roi Yot National Park Full-Day Excursion
- Private Wat Mahathat, Khao Wang Palace & Tham Khao Luang Half-Day Tour
The atmosphere continues to build through the night and by 22:00, the open dance area is flooded with revelers dancing away to an impressive sound system. It is reminiscent of the wildly popular So Pool Party at Sofitel So Bangkok Hotel, although the setting on the wide open beach of Cha Am is a welcome relief from the heat of the big city and brings significant numbers of Bangkokians down to the coast to party in the constant ocean breeze.
The central bar has some signature cocktails to enjoy, starting from 200 baht, along with Prosecco, a range of beers and top shelf liquor. All guests staying at So Sofitel Hua Hin receive free entry to the beach party, while outside guests are charged 500 baht, which comes with a free drink. The luxurious five-star hotel is located at the northern edge of Cha Am Beach, which is a little removed from downtown Hua Hin, although there are complementary buses ferrying passengers to and from the party.
So Sofitel Hua Hin
- Opening Hours: 17:00 - 24:00
- Location: 115 Moo 7 Tambol Bangkao Cha-am
- Tel: +66 (0)3 270 95 55
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/SOSofitelHuaHin
- Price Range: 500 baht with one free drink