Hua Hin Nightlife
What to Do at Night in Hua Hin
Hua Hin and its neighbours are quieter than Thailand's other beach resort areas, but there is entertainment for those who like a little action after the sun goes down. There are a couple of Thai-style discos in town and there are a few bars and restaurants with live music.
Most of the large resorts have lobby bars with a trio playing a collection of traditional favourites. Several British-style pubs and a few sports bars are available for those who like to drink and eat while watching their favourite sport on a wide-screen TV.
The beer bar scene is centred on Soi Bintaban, a lane located near the Hilton Hua Hin Resort. This isn't Pattaya or Bangkok, but most of these bars have hostesses who will be willing to share a drink with you.Read More
- Santorini Park Waterventures
- Half-Day Cha-am Morning Bicycle Tour
- Admission to Vana Nava Hua Hin Water Park with Transfers
- Khao Sam Roi Yot Sea Cruise
- Pran Buri River Trip
- Evening City Tour in a Tuk-Tuk with Dinner
- Full-Day Thai Cooking Class with Lunch
- Full-Day Tour to Kaeng Krachan National Park with Lunch
- Khao Sam Roi Yot National Park Full-Day Excursion
- Private Wat Mahathat, Khao Wang Palace & Tham Khao Luang Half-Day Tour