Khao Takiab Nightlife
What to Do at Night in Khao Takiab
Visitors should note that while Khao Takiab is home to a few nightlife establishments, it is not what the area is centered around. It does however provide an alternative to Hua Hin. Most places turn their lights off before 02:00 but prior to that, they offer the opportunity to enjoy a few drinks in inviting surroundings. Pool lovers are in luck as are darts players with the handful of beer bars that exist within the area offering standard pub activities, including live sport viewing. Home to a reasonably high concentration of upscale resorts including the Hyatt Regency and Wora Bura Resort, visitors can also expect to find a few good beachside drinking venues.Read More
- Santorini Park Waterventures
- Half-Day Cha-am Morning Bicycle Tour
- Admission to Vana Nava Hua Hin Water Park with Transfers
- Khao Sam Roi Yot Sea Cruise
- Pran Buri River Trip
- Evening City Tour in a Tuk-Tuk with Dinner
- Full-Day Thai Cooking Class with Lunch
- Full-Day Tour to Kaeng Krachan National Park with Lunch
- Khao Sam Roi Yot National Park Full-Day Excursion
- Private Wat Mahathat, Khao Wang Palace & Tham Khao Luang Half-Day Tour
All Nightlife in Khao Takiab
Is it that time again? It would appear so if Beer o’clock has anything to do with it. A guesthouse, restaurant and bar – you could easily eat, drink and sleep here. The bar features six large-screen televisions showing live sports and movies, a darts board and pool table. The reasonably priced drinks menu has an array of beer both bottled and draught, wines and assorted spirits.
- Opening Hours: 10:00-02:00
- Address: 1/81 - 82 Khao Takiab Road
- Tel: + 66 (0) 32-536970
A relaxed beer bar featuring pool and darts. Alternatively, the sofa makes for a comfortable perch to enjoy a few drinks and chat to the friendly proprietor and staff.
- Opening Hours: 10:00-02:00
- Address: 1/69 Khoa Takiab Road
Best described as a Thai-style establishment, most of the people drinking in here are locals who are understandably drawn to the cheap whiskey and live music. A nice taste of Thailand in a relatively expat and tourist-driven drinking zone.
- Opening Hours: 10:00-23:00
- Address: 2/10 Khao Takiab Road
- Tel: + 66 (0) 32-536024
This restored 19th century Pavilion makes for the perfect setting to enjoy a few cocktails at sunset. The lounge-style seating and relaxed ambience make it a firm favourite with Khao Takiab’s visitors who can kick back and enjoy the chill out tunes over some snacks and the drink of their choice. If this doesn’t suit then we recommend the Lounge Bar which offers a wide selection of specialty cocktails and which overlooks landscaped gardens and a magnificent elephant fountain.
- Opening Hours: 10:30-24:00
- Address: Hyatt Regency Hua Hin, 91 Khao Takiab Road
- Tel: +66 (0) 32-521234
The Beach Hut Bar
This is one of the few Khao Takiab bar/restaurants that aren’t actually on the beach. Nevertheless it really does exude a chilled-out beach vibe, one almost feels as though bare feet should be mandatory. Cheep beer and bar snacks make it a good choice for anyone on a budget; it’s also a good joint for meeting people.
- Opening Hours: 09:00-02:00
- Address: 1/67 Khao Takiab Road
- Tel: +66 (0) 83811 0187