Vic Hua Hin is an outdoor complex dedicated to contemporary art and culture. Its landscaped grounds house an art camp, art gallery, open-air amphitheatre, school and restaurant. On selected weekends, the complex hosts an array of dance, theatre and music performances. Spearheaded by Patravadi Mejudhon, renowned actress, director, playwright and founder of the Patravadi Theatre in Bangkok, Vic Hua Hin reflects K. Patravadi’s continuous effort to create public spaces for the artistic and creative minds, particularly the young ones who will become tomorrow’s talented artists. Vic Hua Hin offers a series of workshops, art camps and performances by local, regional and international artists.
- Santorini Park Waterventures
- Half-Day Cha-am Morning Bicycle Tour
- Admission to Vana Nava Hua Hin Water Park with Transfers
- Khao Sam Roi Yot Sea Cruise
- Pran Buri River Trip
- Evening City Tour in a Tuk-Tuk with Dinner
- Full-Day Thai Cooking Class with Lunch
- Full-Day Tour to Kaeng Krachan National Park with Lunch
- Khao Sam Roi Yot National Park Full-Day Excursion
- Private Wat Mahathat, Khao Wang Palace & Tham Khao Luang Half-Day Tour
Highlights at Vic Hua Hin
Vic Hua Hin’s contemporary spaces have been designed to allow freedom of artistic exploration as well as inspiring creativity. The imaginative landscape, showcasing sculptural flowers and characters dancing on whitewashed walls, manicured grass and domed roofs, feels as if Peter Pan is about to emerge from behind a tree or a white rabbit from Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland will pop out from behind the stage.
For activities, Vic Hua Hin offers a series of workshops, art camps and performances by local, regional and international artists. Some of the classes available through the Weekend School include Thai classical music, Thai classical dance, ballet, piano, trumpet, guitar, singing, Latin dance, painting, clay sculpting and acrobatics (advanced booking required). Apart from regular activities, Vic Hua Hin hosts the annual Fringe Festival, a month-long event dedicated to performing arts and films. Here’s a good opportunity to enjoy world-class performances and also to keep abreast with the works of leading creative talents on the international art scene.
Vic Hua Hin
- Opening Hours: +66 (0)32 827 814, +66 (0)32 827 815
- Location: 62/70 Soi Moobaan Huana, Nongkea, Hua Hin, Prachuab Kirikhan 77110