Vana Nava is Thailand’s best water park, offering thrilling rides and world-class facilities just a short ride south of Hua Hin town.
There are 19 rides in total, each of which is very professionally assembled, with plenty of fast food restaurants and shopping options to make this a great day out for the whole family. In fact, Vana Nava draws in plenty of people from Bangkok and even further afield as the rides here are on a different level to anything else currently offered. Safety is also taken very seriously here, with marshals supervising each ride to make sure everyone is having fun and using the rides correctly. Be aware that children under 90 cm tall won’t be able to ride some slides.
- Santorini Park Waterventures
- Half-Day Cha-am Morning Bicycle Tour
- Admission to Vana Nava Hua Hin Water Park with Transfers
- Khao Sam Roi Yot Sea Cruise
- Pran Buri River Trip
- Evening City Tour in a Tuk-Tuk with Dinner
- Full-Day Thai Cooking Class with Lunch
- Full-Day Tour to Kaeng Krachan National Park with Lunch
- Khao Sam Roi Yot National Park Full-Day Excursion
- Private Wat Mahathat, Khao Wang Palace & Tham Khao Luang Half-Day Tour
Thailand’s largest water slide called ‘The Abyss’ is the biggest draw for adrenaline junkies, where six people surf on a circular inflatable up and down a huge vert reaching speeds of up to 45 km per hour, while the ‘Aqua Loop’ is a fun, multi-levelled water rapids ride that is accessible for everyone. A 31-metre, man-made waterfall is a stunning centrepiece to the park. The AquaLoop is a thrilling ride that shoots riders along at 60 km per hour into a loop-the-loop and out the other end – once is rarely enough!
While people who have experienced the world’s finest water park in the US might find the park a little small in comparison, folks in Thailand are thrilled at having these white-knuckle rides to enjoy in the balmy heat of Hua Hin. You can come for half a day and enjoy each of the rides, or take the full day and perhaps repeat a few of your favourites.
Vana Nava Water Park is located in between Hua Hin town and Khao Takiab. It should take less than 15 minutes to catch a tuk-tuk from the centre of town. Be advised that it gets busier on weekends when out-of-towners head for the park so choose a weekday if you want more of the park for yourself. Tickets cost 1,000 baht for anyone over 122 cm, with children’s tickets priced at 600 baht. Family passes are available for two adults and two children at a cost of 2,600 baht.
Vana Nava Water Park
- Opening Hours: 10:00 - 18:00
- Address: 129/99 Soi Moo Baan Nong Kae, Nong Kae, Hua Hin
- Tel: +66 (0)32 909 606
- Price Range: 1,000 baht for adults; 600 baht for children; 2,600 baht for family pass.