Market Village features an outdoor plaza and three levels of shops, restaurants, a food court, entertainment outlets and a multi-screen Major Cineplex. The selection of shops covers both brand names and independent labels. Its bright, airy interiors, with wide aisles and large skylight, ensure a pleasant stroll.
- Santorini Park Waterventures
- Half-Day Cha-am Morning Bicycle Tour
- Admission to Vana Nava Hua Hin Water Park with Transfers
- Khao Sam Roi Yot Sea Cruise
- Pran Buri River Trip
- Evening City Tour in a Tuk-Tuk with Dinner
- Full-Day Thai Cooking Class with Lunch
- Full-Day Tour to Kaeng Krachan National Park with Lunch
- Khao Sam Roi Yot National Park Full-Day Excursion
- Private Wat Mahathat, Khao Wang Palace & Tham Khao Luang Half-Day Tour
This modern lifestyle mall located on Phetkasem Road is Hua Hin’s first large-scale shopping centre and entertainment complex. It has an air-conditioned plaza and a covered outdoor zone for hosting activities and market-style vendors. There’s a good mix of shops selling clothing, fashion accessories, sportswear, shoes, books and electronic gadgets. The outdoor market has an impressive collection of local souvenirs and crafts. Apart from that, the two anchor stores – Tesco-Lotus and HomePro – offer large selections of reasonably-priced goods and home décor accessories.
Apart from shopping, other good reasons to head down here are the Multiplex Cinema and food hall. On the third floor, Major Cineplex is the only high-tech movie theatre in Hua Hin. It offers English-language blockbuster movies as well as Thai-language films, some of them with subtitles. There’s also an extensive lineup of fast-food outlets, cafés and restaurants offering Thai and international cuisine.
Hua Hin Market Village
- Opening Hours: 10:00-22:00
- Location: Phetkasem Rd. (just after Soi 88)