Hua Hin Grand Night Market
Hua Hin Shopping0
Hua Hin Grand Night Market is popular among locals. It features typical flea-market merchandise, including clothing, fashion accessories, DVDs and street food, plus a few unique gifts and handmade crafts. Always alive, it is particularly vibrant with families and couples enjoying good times together.
Although you might not be wowed by the stuff on offer, it’s still a good way to gain insight into Thailand’s market phenomenon. Located on a street that cuts between Hotel Grand and San Paulo Hua Hin Hospital, the market is accessible from Phetchkasem Road and extends all the way to the dead end.Read More
- Chao Phraya River Cruise with Dinner
- Half-Day Cooking Lesson at Blue Elephant Cooking School
- Siam Niramit Show
- Calypso Cabaret Show
- Temples & City Tour
- Grand Palace & Emerald Buddha Temple Tour
- Shangri-La Hotel's Buffet Dinner Cruise
- Siam Niramit Show at the Grand Theatre with Dinner & Roundtrip Transfer
- Safari World Tour with Roundtrip Transfer
- Golden Buddha, Reclining Buddha, Marble Temple & Gems Gallery Tour
Hua Hin Grand Night Market Highlights0
Hua Hin Grand Night Market has two main sections. The part fronting the main road contains typical mass market type goods. Along with T-shirts, DVD movies, music CDs, watches, ladies’ shoes, sneakers, faux jewellery and various fashion accessories, there are foot massage stalls, food vendors, fruit stands and, on Wednesdays, plants, fish and aquatic animals for home aquariums.
The section towards the back has a more hip, artsy vibe. Here, you will find unique handmade crafts, a few bars and a small air-conditioned zone with more shops, as well as a fish spa. Street food is also plenty, consisting mostly of Thai fare and a few Asian delicacies and steaks.
Compared to Hua Hin Night Market and Cicada Market, Hua Hin Grand Night Market has a more local and down-to-earth feel. It’s not a must-visit but if you happen to be in the area, it can be a good place to find something to eat.
Grand Night Market0
Rate This Place: ( votes)
- Opening Hours: 18:00-23:00 (Wed-Sun)
- Location: In between the Grand hotel and Sao Paulo Hospital on Petchakasem Road