Black Mountain Water Park
Hua Hin Activities0
Black Mountain Water Park offers a fun-filled day for families and anyone needing a big splash. The park features nine different water slides, a wave pool, lazy river, beach pool, kids’ pool, and more – all set on a vast mountain-hugged landscape fronting a main-made lake just 10km north of Hua Hin.
Owned and managed by the same people behind the Black Mountain Golf Course, the water park is the latest attraction in the group’s portfolio. It’s located opposite the golf course, on a local road that passes through Wat Huay Mongkol and Baan Silapin.Read More
- Santorini Park Waterventures
- Half-Day Cha-am Morning Bicycle Tour
- Admission to Vana Nava Hua Hin Water Park with Transfers
- Khao Sam Roi Yot Sea Cruise
- Pran Buri River Trip
- Evening City Tour in a Tuk-Tuk with Dinner
- Full-Day Thai Cooking Class with Lunch
- Full-Day Tour to Kaeng Krachan National Park with Lunch
- Khao Sam Roi Yot National Park Full-Day Excursion
- Private Wat Mahathat, Khao Wang Palace & Tham Khao Luang Half-Day Tour
Highlights at Black Mountain Water Park
Most of the park is open spaces, with little pockets of trees and greenery dotting the landscape. The nine water slides are grouped together, so you don’t have to walk very far to try them all. Some are built for speed, with long, narrow tubes that plunge straight down or in successions to the pool below, while others go round in circles before spitting you out in one big splash.
From the water slides, you get to the slide pool and lazy pool. Ride an inner tube, or just float, and simply go with the flow. The swim-up pool bar is ideal for quenching your thirst, while the spa pool and fountain pool offer a little break from all the adrenalin-packed activities. The wave pool sends out huge waves every 20 minutes, and the beach pool is, well, like a natural beachfront.
Tips and Good to Know
Upon entering, you will get a mini waterproof bag and an electro-magnetic bracelet which is your locker key. Other facilities include a restaurant serving Asian and Western fare, a souvenir shop and first aid room.
It’s a good idea to arrive in the morning to avoid the midday sun. Bring a hat and wear sunscreen to protect yourself. Also remember to take a break and drink lots of liquid.
Black Mountain Water Park
- Opening Hours: 10:00 - 17:00
- Location: About 10km from Hua Hin. From Hua Hin Soi 56, take the road that winds around the back of the Hua Hin Railway Station and follow the signs.
- Tel: +66 (0)90 446 6129
You May Also LikeRate This Place: ( votes)