Hotels in Tubsakae offer a peaceful ambience that feels like a world away from the busier Hua Hin town that is situated up coast. This small fishing village-tow retains much of its rustic charm, complete with a picturesque beachfront and a good handful of well-appointed accommodation options. There’s not much going on here, apart from nature and a vibrant community of local villagers going about their daily livee, but that seems to be part of the draw of the tranquil area. Close to Hua Hin, about one and a half hours away by car, Tubsakae is a popular diving and snorkeling destination.
Some of the luxurious hotels in Tubsakae can arrange tours, daytrips and even transfer to nearby tourist towns or even to the capital, Bangkok, which is around three hours away by car. Scroll down to see our range of Tubsakae hotels, including boutique villas and resorts next to the beach.
- Santorini Park Waterventures
- Half-Day Cha-am Morning Bicycle Tour
- Admission to Vana Nava Hua Hin Water Park with Transfers
- Khao Sam Roi Yot Sea Cruise
- Pran Buri River Trip
- Evening City Tour in a Tuk-Tuk with Dinner
- Full-Day Thai Cooking Class with Lunch
- Full-Day Tour to Kaeng Krachan National Park with Lunch
- Khao Sam Roi Yot National Park Full-Day Excursion
- Private Wat Mahathat, Khao Wang Palace & Tham Khao Luang Half-Day Tour