Hotels in Pranburi are perfect for nature lovers, with the large Pranburi Forest Park and its pine-fringed beach and mangrove nature trail awaiting you if you opt to stay in this peaceful coastal area. When you are tired of busy cities, yet not in the mood for roughing it, never fear – a range of Pranburi hotels and delightful boutique resorts are available at some very affordable prices.
Guests staying in Pranburi can easily access the livelier coastal towns too, which are situated just a few kilometres away along the coast. The small Prachuap Khiri Khan is located towards the south, whilst the ever-popular holiday destination of Hua Hin can easily be accessed via car of train towards the north. From there, it’s easy to catch onwards transportation to the capital, Bangkok, which takes about two or three hours. Explore our full Pranburi Hotels section below, and check out all the latest rates on Asia Web Direct.
- Santorini Park Waterventures
- Half-Day Cha-am Morning Bicycle Tour
- Admission to Vana Nava Hua Hin Water Park with Transfers
- Khao Sam Roi Yot Sea Cruise
- Pran Buri River Trip
- Evening City Tour in a Tuk-Tuk with Dinner
- Full-Day Thai Cooking Class with Lunch
- Full-Day Tour to Kaeng Krachan National Park with Lunch
- Khao Sam Roi Yot National Park Full-Day Excursion
- Private Wat Mahathat, Khao Wang Palace & Tham Khao Luang Half-Day Tour