Hotels in Petchaburi, not far away from Hua Hin, all offer guests an excellent beachside location on the western shoreline of Thailand. This mainly agricultural central province features mountains, rivers and thick jungles in addition to splendid Buddhist monasteries. Downtown Petchaburi remains little changed from days of old, and for a more modern scene guests can hop over to one of the popular seaside towns such as Hua Hin that offers a livelier scene late at night.
Most of these Petchaburi Hotels have three or four stars and presents a whole host of facilities making for a comfortable stay. Many of the hotels in this section can also arrange tours and trips, and you can easily transfer to the nearest town or to the Thai capital, Bangkok, in a few hours. Explore below all of our hotels in Petchaburi and find the latest rates on Asia Web Direct.
- Santorini Park Waterventures
- Half-Day Cha-am Morning Bicycle Tour
- Admission to Vana Nava Hua Hin Water Park with Transfers
- Khao Sam Roi Yot Sea Cruise
- Pran Buri River Trip
- Evening City Tour in a Tuk-Tuk with Dinner
- Full-Day Thai Cooking Class with Lunch
- Full-Day Tour to Kaeng Krachan National Park with Lunch
- Khao Sam Roi Yot National Park Full-Day Excursion
- Private Wat Mahathat, Khao Wang Palace & Tham Khao Luang Half-Day Tour