Hotels in Khao Takiab, which is a district close to the more popular town of Hua Hin, are great for those wanting to be near the beach whilst also avoiding the main tourist areas and crowds. Also known affectionately as ‘Chopstick Mount’, there are a number of stylish resorts situated nearby and on the up-and-coming beach area, where a majestic golden statue of Buddha stands. Watch out for the naughty monkeys around the temples perched on the rocky outcrop too!
Our select Khao Takiab hotels include some international name resorts boasting luxurious swimming pools, refined spas and stunning sea views from the rooms. There are also a whole host of independent boutique hotels in Khao Takiab that present some very affordable prices all year round. Scroll down to see all of our accommodation options in the beautiful Thai coastal region.
- Santorini Park Waterventures
- Half-Day Cha-am Morning Bicycle Tour
- Admission to Vana Nava Hua Hin Water Park with Transfers
- Khao Sam Roi Yot Sea Cruise
- Pran Buri River Trip
- Evening City Tour in a Tuk-Tuk with Dinner
- Full-Day Thai Cooking Class with Lunch
- Full-Day Tour to Kaeng Krachan National Park with Lunch
- Khao Sam Roi Yot National Park Full-Day Excursion
- Private Wat Mahathat, Khao Wang Palace & Tham Khao Luang Half-Day Tour