Our list of the 10 best cheap hotels in Hua Hin will certainly surprise you. In our collective imagination, cheap is often associated with poor quality. However, most of the ‘cheap’ Hua Hin hotels and resorts on display below are stylish three- and four-star properties featuring top-notch amenities and facilities, ensuring that you have a comfortable stay while also saving money.
The 10 best hotels for less than US$50 in Hua Hin could suit the most budget-conscious of travellers. Even though Hua Hin always had a reputation of a resort town for the wealthiest visitors (in fact, it was once the favourite destination of Thai royalty!), it is now a cool holiday destination for everyone, so do not miss the opportunity to spend a pleasant vacation in this lovely place at very competitive rates.
- Santorini Park Waterventures
- Half-Day Cha-am Morning Bicycle Tour
- Admission to Vana Nava Hua Hin Water Park with Transfers
- Khao Sam Roi Yot Sea Cruise
- Pran Buri River Trip
- Evening City Tour in a Tuk-Tuk with Dinner
- Full-Day Thai Cooking Class with Lunch
- Full-Day Tour to Kaeng Krachan National Park with Lunch
- Khao Sam Roi Yot National Park Full-Day Excursion
- Private Wat Mahathat, Khao Wang Palace & Tham Khao Luang Half-Day Tour
Foresta Boutique Resort & Hotel Hua Hin Pranburi is the right choice for those looking for quality and pleasant accommodation.With attractions such as the Panee Butterfly Garden, Hua Hin Arts and Crafts Centre and the Klai Kangwon Palace in close vicinity, this boutique resort offers lots of versatility in addition to its seaside charm.This hip and trendy resort features a set of unique white buildings which accommodate 9 comfortable guest rooms, tucked away in luscious greenery, providing peace, privacy and modern creature comforts.All air-conditioned rooms feature king size beds, mini bar, satellite TV, fridge, bathroom with shower and a hairdryer. Read More...