Our list of the 10 best cheap hotels in Hua Hin will certainly surprise you. In our collective imagination, cheap is often associated with poor quality. However, most of the ‘cheap’ Hua Hin hotels and resorts on display below are stylish three- and four-star properties featuring top-notch amenities and facilities, ensuring that you have a comfortable stay while also saving money.
The 10 best hotels for less than US$50 in Hua Hin could suit the most budget-conscious of travellers. Even though Hua Hin always had a reputation of a resort town for the wealthiest visitors (in fact, it was once the favourite destination of Thai royalty!), it is now a cool holiday destination for everyone, so do not miss the opportunity to spend a pleasant vacation in this lovely place at very competitive rates.
- Santorini Park Waterventures
- Half-Day Cha-am Morning Bicycle Tour
- Admission to Vana Nava Hua Hin Water Park with Transfers
- Khao Sam Roi Yot Sea Cruise
- Pran Buri River Trip
- Evening City Tour in a Tuk-Tuk with Dinner
- Full-Day Thai Cooking Class with Lunch
- Full-Day Tour to Kaeng Krachan National Park with Lunch
- Khao Sam Roi Yot National Park Full-Day Excursion
- Private Wat Mahathat, Khao Wang Palace & Tham Khao Luang Half-Day Tour
Pa Prai Villas @ The PlantationPranburi
Pa Prai Villa at the Plantation presents a holiday experience that is both uniquely Thai in style and western in contemporary luxury.The thatch-roofed, stylish resort offers a peaceful location, yet maintains a close proximity to Bangkok International Airport, which is only two and a half hours drive away.Alternatively, there are connecting flights from Bangkok to Hua Hin, which is only 18 kilometres from the resort.The area boasts a number of tropical beaches and remarkable natural surroundings, and guests can enjoy exploring the neighbouring caves, or taking an elephant safari through the jungle. Read More...