Our list of the 10 best cheap hotels in Hua Hin will certainly surprise you. In our collective imagination, cheap is often associated with poor quality. However, most of the ‘cheap’ Hua Hin hotels and resorts on display below are stylish three- and four-star properties featuring top-notch amenities and facilities, ensuring that you have a comfortable stay while also saving money.
The 10 best hotels for less than US$50 in Hua Hin could suit the most budget-conscious of travellers. Even though Hua Hin always had a reputation of a resort town for the wealthiest visitors (in fact, it was once the favourite destination of Thai royalty!), it is now a cool holiday destination for everyone, so do not miss the opportunity to spend a pleasant vacation in this lovely place at very competitive rates.
- Santorini Park Waterventures
- Half-Day Cha-am Morning Bicycle Tour
- Admission to Vana Nava Hua Hin Water Park with Transfers
- Khao Sam Roi Yot Sea Cruise
- Pran Buri River Trip
- Evening City Tour in a Tuk-Tuk with Dinner
- Full-Day Thai Cooking Class with Lunch
- Full-Day Tour to Kaeng Krachan National Park with Lunch
- Khao Sam Roi Yot National Park Full-Day Excursion
- Private Wat Mahathat, Khao Wang Palace & Tham Khao Luang Half-Day Tour
Royal Pavilion HuahinHua Hin
Royal Pavilion Hotel Hua Hin has a certain charm about it.Located close to the east coast, only a few hours drive from Bangkok, this four star hotel in Hua Hin is right amongst things, located in town and a short walk from the bustling night market.Rooms at the Royal Pavilion Hotel in Hua Hin have a sea breeze look, with cream walls and soft hints of blue, with pictures on the wall reminding you what lies just outside the French windows.The rooms are kept extremely clean and feel bright and airy.All rooms come with the following fittings: LED television with cable channels, wireless internet connection (free), hairdryer, safe, fridge and kettle. Read More...