Hotels in Thonglor are a lot like the area itself: stylish and catering to a sophisticated clientele. This means it is not the cheapest place to stay in Bangkok, but the range of hotels and guesthouses on offer in Thonglor can surprise first-time visitors. From world-renowned serviced apartments to family run guesthouses in uniquely styled buildings we would highly recommend a hotel in Thonglor to Bangkok visitors who aren’t here on a typical sightseeing mission and is more interested in seeing a bit of the genuine side of life of the many millions who call this city home.
Thonglor is renowned as one of the premier nightlife and dining streets in Bangkok so if you like socializing, inventive cuisine and fancy bars then this is the area for you. Well serviced by its own BTS Skytrain Station and bordered on either side by Sukhumvit Road and Petchburi Road, travelling around the city is straightforward from here (except on Friday and Saturday nights when traffic can be intense). Find our full list of hotels in Thonglor and its immediate vicinity below.
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Floating Markets Cycling & Boat Tour
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Safari World & Marine Park Full-Day Tour With Buffet Lunch
- Muay Thai Live Performance