Hotels near Suvarnabhumi Airport welcome many short term guests who are looking for a relaxed and welcoming space in which to rest and recharge, either on their way in or on their way out of Bangkok. As such guests will find a collection of very flexible accommodation options surrounding the airport, most offering private shuttle to or from the airport, a snack box prepared at almost any hour, and a personalised service that aims to make your long trip more pleasant.
Situated about 30 km or 40 minutes by car from central Bangkok, the modern Suvarnabhumi International Airport which opened in September 2006 is located east of downtown Bangkok, with Suvarnabhumi Airport hotels situated no more than 10 minutes away. Nearby attractions are Ancient City, the world's biggest open-air museum, and Samut Prakarn Crocodile Farm and Zoo. Neighbouring the area is Bangna, home to the Bangkok International Trade & Exhibition Centre (BITEC), as well as the massive Mega Bangna shopping mall.
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Floating Markets Cycling & Boat Tour
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Safari World & Marine Park Full-Day Tour With Buffet Lunch
- Muay Thai Live Performance