Hotels near Soi Cowboy
Hotels near Soi Cowboy are plentiful as the downtown location on Asok Junction is also one of the central nodes of the whole city. This is one of three designated red light zones in Bangkok, but it is not as seedy as the others and is popular with tourists throughout the year. Once upon a time, Soi Cowboy was known only to American soldiers on a break from the tour in Vietnam, but times have changed and it seems men and women from all over the world are attracted to Soi Cowboy to check out the garish lights, scantily clad girls and excellent beer promotions. Of course the dancing girls and shocking stage shows inside the bars are also of particular interest to many.
Finding a hotel near Soi Cowboy is particularly popular because of the downtown location, with Terminal 21 Shopping Mall next door and many good restaurants and bars also in the area. The BTS Skytrain and MRT Underground intersect right in front of Soi Cowboy so many people choose to base themselves nearby for ease of travel…as well as ease of a good night out.
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Calypso Cabaret Show
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Siam Niramit Show
- Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World with Private Roundtrip Transportation
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Dream World Excursion with Roundtrip Transfer