The best budget hotels in Silom are those that won’t cost the earth, but still deliver a fantastic range of facilities with the inimitable Thai service that people talk about the all over the world.
This selection of hotel will surprise some people due to the high quality of the properties in the list. The hotel industry is so competitive in Bangkok, and Silom in particular, that travellers really do benefit from some outstandingly low prices on Bangkok budget hotels. In other countries the room rate of these hotels could cost double or even triple the price. Take a look at the best budget hotels in Silom below.
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Vertigo & Moon Bar Rooftop Dining
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Shangri-La Hotel's Buffet Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Chao Phraya River Dinner Cruise
- Grand Palace & Emerald Buddha Half-Day Tour
Baan K managed by Bliston is a recent and modern hotel located at the north end of Sathorn road, just meters away from the immense and beautiful Lumpini Park.This 3 star hotel is well known for its 28 oversized bright rooms and convenient room fixtures.With an easy access to MRT and nearby Sala Daeng BTS station, Baan K is a convenient starting point to explore any part of Bangkok.The location just in front of Lumpini Public Park main entrance is great if you need your early jogging in the morning, making this hotel perfect for active business travellers.At night, Patpong night market and the bright nightlife of Bangkok are all at walking distance. Read More...