All Hotels in Silom
Hotels in Silom cater to many business guests and leisure tourists as this is considered the centre of the business district in Bangkok. Running parallel with Sathorn Road represents the heart of the older central business district, Silom is famed for head offices of financial institutions, local banks, law firms and multinational corporations. Surprisingly there are also a number of art and antique shops, and some good local bars and restaurants. During the evening, Silom puts on a different face when local street markets selling clothes, watches, and souvenirs set up along the roadside. Patpong, better known for its raunchy nightlife also has a number of dance clubs and party places, along with Japanese hostess and karaoke bars around Thaniya.
Silom hotels are blessed with transport options thanks to the Chao Phraya River close by with endless shuttle boats and ferries, the BTS Skytrain runs directly overhead Silom with several stops to make the nearest stop only a short stroll away and endless taxis plying their trade here.
- Private Grand Palace, Emerald Buddha & Reclining Buddha Morning Tour
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Calypso Cabaret Show
- Thonburi Klongs & Grand Palace Morning Excursion
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Siam Niramit Show
- Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World with Private Roundtrip Transportation
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Dream World Excursion with Roundtrip Transfer