Hotels in Siam are very popular thanks to their great locations for shopping and entertainment. Siam is blessed with a stunning range of retail opportunities, including several large, air-conditioned shopping centres linked together which includes Siam Paragon, Siam Centre and MBK. In addition to the designer names, fashion boutiques and cosmopolitan food outlets, the area offers restaurants cinemas, bars and cafes in the area known as Siam Square. This is a very happening area where university students like to come to hang out, shop and soak up the scene. There are also many family-related attractions in Siam, such as Madame Tussaud’s, Siam Ocean World and Kidzania.
Siam BTS Skytrain Station is the central terminal for the entire public transport system meaning it is very convenient, linking up with all downtown areas. Siam hotels make up many of the tallest buildings lining the train line, and it is never more than a few minutes’ walk to reach the train from the hotel lobby.
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Tour
- Banyan Tree's Apsara Dinner Cruise
- Vertigo & Moon Bar Rooftop Dining
- Ayutthaya Ancient Capital Tour with River Cruise
- Shangri-La Hotel's Buffet Dinner Cruise
- Bridge on the River Kwai & Historic Railway Tour
- Siam Niramit Dinner Show
- Calypso Bangkok Cabaret Show
- Chao Phraya River Dinner Cruise
- Grand Palace & Emerald Buddha Half-Day Tour